/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/12 - dedicated to Marwa Sherbini - A mother and a Martyr

Scimitar
08-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Marwa Sherbini was a middle eastern Muslim in the USA. She had a 3 year old boy, and was also 3 months pregnant when she was killed for wearing the hijaab.

This film is dedicated to her (warning, contains violence):

Credit: Salem Kali

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Was it in the U.S? This was in Germany .. Allah yer7mha and her unborn child and grant Those who survived her as'sabr wa silwan .. Her father didn't last after her death and died shortly after of a broken heart and the turd who killed her gets a roof over his head three square meals health care and numerous lovers.
Let's never forget what the kaffirs do unfortunately they usually just drone and don't release the names of the collateral damage .. Let's supplicate intensely the last ten for victory for Muslims and the Demise and exposition of those nasty vile kaffirs who pretend to be so civilized. As stated in the noble book what they do is vile and what their hearts hide is even more heinous which is hard to imagine just how much worse they can conspire and act.

TrueStranger
08-07-2012, 07:03 AM
May Allah grant her Jannatul Firdous! :cry: I think every single Muslim woman in the West is to a degree putting her life at risk when she walks outside her house wearing the Hijab. It's not easy, especially, when one sees the hate in the eyes of some of the people they walk by and hear how Muslim women are talked about on the media.

I'm realizing more and more that the Provider of Peace and Security is holding back from us people who are truly sick in the heart. Some people are upset that the White Killer targeted a Sikh Temple instead of a Muslim Mosque!

I had few instances with hate-filled creatures, but Alhamduillah Allah has been most Kind to me! It's the month of Ramadan, let's make lot's of duas for our brothers and sisters around the world who are prosecuted, discriminated against, systematically targeted and falsely prosecuted. May Allah protect us all! Ameen

Scimitar
08-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Ameen.

You know, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights has been abused not only by governments of the world, but now by the very people who claim they stand for Human Rights.

Mute Audio - contains string instrument.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!