/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm Burak

Valerio
08-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Salam everyone!

I am Burak Valerio

I currently live in Sweden but originally I have turkish ancestry, I'm gonna make a long story short (atleast try).
I got banned from other islamic forums because of my beliefs and people just didnt believe them when I told them about my life so the reason I got banned was for "trolling".

I'm here to once and for all (Insallah) find out during this ramadan month if god exist.
I'm sorry for not mentioning earlier but I usually stick under the title "Agnostic".

In my upcoming posts I will tell more about my life and beliefs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi.. I am Aisha Kandisha.. I'll be telling you about my prowess and artistry should you survive the rest of the month..

:welcome: aboard

Abz2000
08-07-2012, 11:59 PM
welcome to the forum :)

i'm kim kartrashian and i think they gonna stone me to death ;)

جوري
08-08-2012, 12:00 AM
^^ assume the position kim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Darth Ultor
08-08-2012, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
welcome to the forum :)

i'm kim kartrashian and i think they gonna stone me to death ;)
Stone you? Naw, we need you to be fully alert, Kim. AVADA KEDAVRA!

Welcome to IB, Valerio

Sumaiya54
08-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Welcome to the forum :) I pray that you do not get kicked off this time!
Ah, so you've probably heard this before lol but I just had an experience a couple of days ago, me and my dad were talking about space exploration and planet colonization. Made me realize how small we humans are and how big the Universe is SubhanAllah (Glory to God) and how easily we could have not developed...how much our civilizatoin has accomplished...how is there not a God?

Well, I am only 13 years old (convert to Islam), and you are probably much older than me (no offense!) and have "seen the world."

Peace

TrueStranger
08-08-2012, 02:20 AM
LOL! @ Aisha Kandisha, Kim Kartrashian, and AVADA KEDAVRA! What beautiful names ;D

Welcome to the Islamic Board Burak Valerio :D.

Sumaiya54
08-08-2012, 02:23 AM
I laugh every time I hear the words Kim Kartrashian :P
Absolutely no offense to Kim Kardashian...

Galaxy
08-08-2012, 05:07 AM
welcome:statisfie

if you want answers to your questions, then (not me though lol)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!