/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can i keep things with my wife jointly

peaceandlove
08-08-2012, 01:56 PM
I know its not allowed in Islam that what ever gift we give our wives to take them back, currently i had some issue with my wife.

Actually, there some jewelry which my parents give at wedding , now my wife claims that the gifts belong to him only but my parents said we did not give all the thing to you only , we give it both (husband and wife) so you both use them when ever you need them for your family.

My wife give all the things to his parents and there is fight between us as i said these thing belong to us both not you alone so you donot have a right to make decisions. So take them back and we will keep them jointly and use them jointly. But she did not agreed.

I just want to know is there any where I am wrong?

Please note that at the time of giving gift we have a niyat of giving them to both me and my wife and for my future family, there is no where in our mind that my wife can use it by making his own decision, and give that to his parents. Its for the purpose of our new family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!