/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Latino Muslims

1searching
08-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Salamu Alaykum brothers and sisters. I'm getting closer to taking my shahada but I have concerns about how my family will react when I tell them. As latinos being raised catholic we're expected to stay catholic for the sake of our families and tradition. I have heard from a few other latinos who have converted to Islam, and consequently have loss their relationships with their families. This is a big concern for me as I'm sure it is for many others. I know that I have to trust in Allah, but I'm now sure how to deal with this. Ultimately, I know this is my decision. I pray they will see the good in what I'm doing and Insha'Allah they will come to embrace Islam themselves. So, any advice any of you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!