/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who likes Nouman Ali Khan Tafsir lectures?

- Qatada -
08-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Asalaamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

Who likes Nouman Ali Khan Tafsir lectures?

If you do, then he has completed tafsir of half of the entire Qur'an (from surah al fatiha [1], all the way upto surah Maryam [19]).

Their at Bayyinah.TV (if you subscribe $11 per month.)

If you want to help me take notes
, private message me, or email us at LinguisticMiracle [@] gmail.com

- From the LinguisticMiracle.com Team

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ash92:)
08-10-2012, 02:43 PM
MEEEEE!

MashaAllah the brother is doing a great thing to help the English speaking individuals of the ummah to understand the aayahs of the Quran in greater depth than simply a translation.

The best I have listened to so far is Surah Ikhlaas. The explanation of the words "ahad" and "samad" are so more descriptive than the common one-word translations.

You can listen to the lectures free from the bayyinah website and iTunes podcasts.

May Allah reward him with good, Ameen.

footy_craze
08-22-2012, 04:37 AM
any idea when the whole tafsir of the whole Quran will be up?

footy_craze
08-22-2012, 04:38 AM
**tafsir of the entire Quran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shab
08-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Nouman Ali Khan is brilliant! I would like him to come to Jeddah and give lectures at my work place which is a school... The kids would love it! :)

ash92:)
09-03-2012, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by footy_craze
any idea when the whole tafsir of the whole Quran will be up?
Yes brother, I think a new recording is put up every month - Nouman gives the lecture at the start of every month as far as i have heard.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!