/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Zionism Hypocritical ?

truthseeker63
08-09-2012, 06:57 AM
As Salamu Alaykum I want to ask this since many Jews/Zionists/Israelis want a Two/2 State Solution with the Pre 1967 Borders my question is why is it moral or right or justified to divide Palestine ? Also Ireland has been divided by the British or the English/England between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland is this also fair to the Irish People ? Germany was divided between West Germany and East Germany Vietnam was divided between North Vietnam and South Vietnam and Korea was divided between North Korea and South Korea and South Africa did divide between White and Black Homelands during the South African Apartheid Government just America was divided between the White Settlers and the Native Americans/American Indian Tribes. Also Palestine is divided between a Jewish State of Israel and a State of Palestine that many Israelis want to create more Settlements in. Israel in my view is really just a creation of British Imperialism the Balfour Declaration is proof of this. If a people or even one person broke into your home house and or land farm or property and raped or killed you and your family or were trying to or they drove you out of your own house and let you back in and said we both can share this house you take one half I take the other half then we can share the kitchen would you accept this ? This seems immoral to me. The Israelis drove into refugee camps the Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims.
In my view you can't be both pro Israel and pro Palestine at the sametime it is one or the other you can not be both.

../.

17 June 2010 Last updated at 10:14 ET Israel and the Palestinians: The Irish connection

By Vincent Dowd BBC News

British colonialists

"People see the Israelis as meting out what Ireland suffered from British colonialists.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10294057

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine [Hardcover]

Ilan Pappe (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Ethnic-Cleansi.../dp/1851684670

Kevin Barrett No Lies Radio Truth Jihad Debate zionist Shill 911 Steve Alten israel Mossad Right.wmv

Published on Mar 16, 2012 by ExposeTheZionists
No description available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgefCE1jwG4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
05-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Please reply.

Pygoscelis
05-09-2013, 01:05 PM
While I understand your view on Israel and I agree that it was wrong and stupid for them to plant it where they did and the way they did, it is not Hypocrisy in any way you've framed it. What is hypocrisy is that they put Palestinians in what are essentially concentration camps (given how Jews were treated in the holocaust).

As for telling Israelis they should not have half the area or share it with Palestinians, I don't see any better solution at this point. Merging the whole area under "Palestine" wouldn't solve any more tension than merging the whole area under "Israel". People are way too polarized for that and tribal violence would be inevitable and police within the new state wouldn't be able to handle it. And you can't simply tell Israelis to "go home" because a generation has gone by and many Israelis were born in Israel and have no other home to go to.

truthseeker63
05-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Please everyone else reply.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pygoscelis
05-22-2013, 01:19 PM
So... they were invaded and told they can keep half their home... and they refused... so now they are locked in the basement. Ya, ok then.

sister herb
05-22-2013, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by football5680
Israel is a tiny nation...
...with nuclear weapons and political, financial and military support by the USA. Not so easy to destroy. ^o)

جوري
05-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Israel is there for an appointd term, they're having their scond great rise as decreed by :Allah::swt: (see suret al Israa) and :ia: their end is coming soon- those of them that will repent good for them most of them are followers of the dajjal (anti-Christ). It happened the way it was meant to- people can only ever have a wake up call after a huge loss. We're not owed things for being Muslim, nor are they for being Jewish!
They will never have peace, one can't live with cancer or a malignant growth. Eventually the entire body dies or the cancer goes into remission but cancer can't live on its own!

:w:

Jedi_Mindset
05-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes football, your comments are classics made by brainwashed people. However you have entered the battlefield, enjoy the show here: http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...s-syria-2.html

Amadeus85
05-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes, zionism is hypocritical.

Hello to old forum members ;)

sister herb
05-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Hello to you too.

-----------------------------------

If you are against zionism, they claim that you are anti-semitic. If you are jew who is against zionism, they claim that you are self-hating-jew.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!