/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim sect lived underground with children for decade

User29123
08-09-2012, 09:56 AM
:sl:

This is some important and very sad news, some guy who claimed he was a prophet left children and adults locked up in a bunker for a decade:

http://www.rt.com/news/russia-muslim-sect-satarov-213/

P
lease approve..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
08-09-2012, 01:08 PM
what a dajjal...but as you know media likes to ridicule muslims in every corner of the world, doesnt deny there are some morons within this ummah, morons like that. The media is happy about such guys...

User29123
08-09-2012, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
what a dajjal...but as you know media likes to ridicule muslims in every corner of the world, doesnt deny there are some morons within this ummah, morons like that. The media is happy about such guys...
Yeah, but I bet everyone has forgotten about LRA (Lords Residents Army) that guy is Christian who believes he has been sent down my God, remember Kony 2012? Yeah that! He recruits child soldiers, and rapes young girls they never mentioned Christianity in that story!

Jedi_Mindset
08-09-2012, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
Yeah, but I bet everyone has forgotten about LRA (Lords Residents Army) that guy is Christian who believes he has been sent down my God, remember Kony 2012? Yeah that! He recruits child soldiers, and rapes young girls they never mentioned Christianity in that story!
Kony2012 in my eyes was a fake, why? Because one month before that there was a massive oil source found under the lake, and now the US oil companies are pumping the oil out of it, and the US has sent more troops there.

Kony is terrible, but as you see their enemies get demonized alot, and this kind of action are only playing in the interests of the US.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
User29123
08-09-2012, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
Kony2012 in my eyes was a fake, why? Because one month before that there was a massive oil source found under the lake, and now the US oil companies are pumping the oil out of it, and the US has sent more troops there.

Kony is terrible, but as you see their enemies get demonized alot, and this kind of action are only playing in the interests of the US.
Source? I would like to read that

Jedi_Mindset
08-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Sorry, not one month, but shortly after. here are some links, u may use, but its best to search more for yourself. And to make up your own view of this, why would the US fight oppression, while it engages in oppression itself and support oppressors?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/aug/25/uganda-oil-find-energy-companies

http://www.infowars.com/kony-2012-hoax-exposed/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!