/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم

mahmud87
08-09-2012, 02:32 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

رمضان مبارك, تقبل الله صيامكم

كل عام و انتم بخير

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself....I am a revert living in the land of the kuffar :)....I was part of the Nation of Islam for a while when I first started discovering Islam as opposed to my strict xtian upbringing, and due to ignorance, I assumed that what true Islam and what the NOI teaches was the same! It wasn't until I was sent over to Muslim lands where I was able to interact with true Muslims that I saw the true beauty of the Deen and truly reverted, alhumdAllah!!!!

I am here to discuss the Deen and learn from others as how we can best be of service to Allah (SWT) and the Ummah as a whole.

و سلام

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
08-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Waalikum Assalam Warahmatullahe Wabarakatohu

Welcome TO Islamic Board

Insha-Allah We Will learn from each other

Muslim Woman
08-09-2012, 05:09 PM
:wa:

Welcome to Islam .

Welcome to the forum.

May Allah bless u .

mahmud87
08-10-2012, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SaneFellow
Waalikum Assalam Warahmatullahe Wabarakatohu

Welcome TO Islamic Board

Insha-Allah We Will learn from each other
Indeed akhi, may Allah (SWT) enable us all learn from one another, inshaAllah!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!