/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

q7tdi
08-12-2012, 10:24 AM
hey ppl new to this site.. got some queries, awaiting activation of the account to get started.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-12-2012, 12:01 PM
:sl:

Welcome here , bro.

What's ur question ?

q7tdi
08-12-2012, 01:25 PM
hey there...

its more than just a query.. i dunno if you can answer this but since you asked.. here i go

i suppose i want to understand what i am dealing with here or is it just something regular that i cant put my finger on..
herez the deal.... my father got diagnosed with lung cancer about 45 days ago, as ya'll could guess the entire family has been running around like crazy to doctors n stuff, so the verdict is that it cannot be cured but can be cured with chemo.. so we started chemo about a month ago n this particular incident started just about the same time...

my sister found a pearl in her janamaz (prayer rug) we didnt think much of it and went about our business... since then we have found these pearls thrice in 3 different corners of our home and nothing can explain it cuz no wears pearl jewellery or clothing that has pearl...

i have not seen the thing but my mom described it as pristine.. semi opaque and didnt have any holes in it.. this is odd for me as we have found no explanation of how these things could have landed randomly as the house gets a daily dose of cleaning.. i mean does this have anything to do with the amount of prayers that have gone up by the famly given that dad is sick.. is this some sort of a sign??
also if it means anything half of my family is Shia and they follow more of what shiates do.

thanks

Qurratul Ayn
08-12-2012, 05:36 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum!

Insha'Allaah you shall find your stay beneficial

As to the dilemma of magically appearing pearls... I have no idea. First time, I've heard of such things, Insha'Allaah one of the members may be able to help you

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
08-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

May Allah helps your father and makes him health.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!