/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Query: that needs being answered. HELP!

Bintulislam
08-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Siblings in faith,

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I needed some guidance and info on this issue hence decided to posy it here.

Recently, I received a text message saying that Prophet sAllahu alahey wasallum said (I'm not not quoting, narrating in my own words): Whoever has missed their Salah, and finds the last Friday (Juma'tul Wida) Of Ramadan, should pray 4 raka't with reciting Ayatul Kursi 7 times and Surah Al Kausar 15 times after Surah Al Fatiha in each rakat, will have all of his Qada Salahs, completed, even if they were of 700 years.

Now, can anyone please find me the source to this Hadith. Is it authentic? Would it be bida't if I comply with this message?

JazakAllah Khairun.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-15-2012, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bintulislam
Assalamu Alaikum Siblings in faith,

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I needed some guidance and info on this issue hence decided to posy it here.

Recently, I received a text message saying that Prophet sAllahu alahey wasallum said (I'm not not quoting, narrating in my own words): Whoever has missed their Salah, and finds the last Friday (Juma'tul Wida) Of Ramadan, should pray 4 raka't with reciting Ayatul Kursi 7 times and Surah Al Kausar 15 times after Surah Al Fatiha in each rakat, will have all of his Qada Salahs, completed, even if they were of 700 years.

Now, can anyone please find me the source to this Hadith. Is it authentic? Would it be bida't if I comply with this message?

JazakAllah Khairun.
:sl:

Yes i also remember recieving such a text message in the past and it is completley false and a fabrication as there is no such "hadith" that exists in the Sunnah and it is actually derived from the Shia but even they do not believe such a "hadith" to absolve the expiation of having to make up prayers and so the so called hadith is utter lies.

There are many of such texts and e mails that have no basis in the Qur'an or Sunnah but are utter lies and even deception intended to confuse and mislead the masses and unfortunately a lot of us blindly end up forwarding such texts and e mails and even acting upon them without even verifying tem first.

So please ignore and delete such a text or e mail and warn those who sent it to you to always verify the text or e mail first before forwarding it and to delete and ignore such a text.

May Allah save us from being misled. Ameen

Bintulislam
08-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Ameen and JazakAllah Khairun, Brother.

Signor
08-18-2012, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
:sl:

Yes i also remember recieving such a text message in the past and it is completley false and a fabrication as there is no such "hadith" that exists in the Sunnah and it is actually derived from the Shia but even they do not believe such a "hadith" to absolve the expiation of having to make up prayers and so the so called hadith is utter lies.

There are many of such texts and e mails that have no basis in the Qur'an or Sunnah but are utter lies and even deception intended to confuse and mislead the masses and unfortunately a lot of us blindly end up forwarding such texts and e mails and even acting upon them without even verifying tem first.

So please ignore and delete such a text or e mail and warn those who sent it to you to always verify the text or e mail first before forwarding it and to delete and ignore such a text.

May Allah save us from being misled. Ameen
I holds the same stance.Be careful from Whom and Where you are taking your deen from.Unfortunately,I got the same message as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!