/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruqyah

Lonely Gal
08-14-2012, 03:59 PM
I have a problem which I would like Ruqyah done, to ensure it
Is done correctly I have approached someone from Ruqyah services, he is asking for £500 for 3 days. Is this ok? I know there can be some charge for this but didnt realise its this expensive. I am happy to pay as long as i know this is ok to do so. Any advice is appreciated please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-14-2012, 04:46 PM
:sl:

Black Magic and Satanic Possession

My brother after returning from a trip starting acting very strange.

He would say weird things and now doesn't talk to anyone at all. He has been sitting outside for 2 months now.

He has even spit on our mother. At first we thought there was something psychologically wrong with him. However when we took him to a mental doctor he talks as if he is fine. We think he is either possessed by a Jinn or some magic was done to him.

How can you tell if someone is possessed or if magic was done to them?
How do you remove it? My mother is getting very sick over this.

Praise be to Allaah

People who have had experience with such situations have related that the following are among the signs of a person who is possessed by jinn (or Satan):

Strong repulsion when hearing Qur’aan or Aathaan (call for prayers).Episodes of losing consciousness and/or epileptic attacks, especially when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.

Frequent nightmares during sleep.Tendency to avoid people accompanied by out-of-the-norm behavior.The jinn who possesses him might speak when Qur’aan is recited for the possessed person.Madness, as stated in the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning):

"Those who devour usury will not stand except as stands one whom Satan by his touch hath driven to [epileptic] madness…"2:275As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).

Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.

Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.Complete loss of appetite for food.Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic.

It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons.As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended:Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself.

Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah.

To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath.

The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.

Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.Cupping--removing excess blood.Supplications.

And we ask Allaah to cure your brother and ease your hardship and his, as He is the One who cures and there is no one else who can cure.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

Muslim Woman
08-14-2012, 04:49 PM

.....scholars mention that the recitation of the Mu’awwazatayn (the two Quls: al-Falaq and al-Nas) is very beneficial in the removing of and protection from black magic. One should make a habit of reciting these especially when retiring to bed and after the Fardh prayers. There are many virtues of these two Surahs mentioned in the Ahadith.

Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) narrates that whenever the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) would become ill, he would recite the Mu’awwizat (Surah al-Falaq & Surah an-Nas) and blow over himself. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite these two Surahs (and blow my breath) over him and make him rub his body with his own hand, for its blessings. (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 4728)

Apart from these two Surahs, the recitation of Surah al-Fatiha, Ayat al-Kursi, and last two verses of Surah al-Baqarah is also very beneficial.

Moreover, the famous Tibi’i Ka’b al-Ahbar (Allah be pleased with him) states: “Had it not been for the phrases that I recite regularly, the Jews would have turned me into a donkey (m: out of black magic). It was said to him: “What are these phrases?”

He replied:
(Transliteration): “A’uzu bi wajhillah al-Adhim alladhi laysa shay’un a’dhamu minhu wa bi kalimatillah at-tammati allati la yujawizuhunna barrun wa la fajir wa bi asmaillah al-husna kulliha ma alimtu minha wa ma lam a’lam min sharri ma khalaqa wa bara’a wa zara’a.”

Translation: “I seek the protection of Allah the Great; He, than whom there is nothing greater.

And I seek the protection of the perfect words of Allah which no man, virtuous or evil, can even transcend; and I seek the protection of all the beautiful names of Allah, those of them which I know and those which I do not know, from the evil of everything He (Allah) created, to which He has given existence, and which He has spread (over the earth or universe).”
(Recorded by Imam Malik in his al-Muwatta, 2/541, no. 2737)

Thus, the above supplication can be very beneficial in the removing of the effect of black magic.

Also, the consuming of Ajwa dates has been prescribed by the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) as a remedy for black magic.
Amir ibn Sa’d narrates from his father that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “He who eats seven Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 5130)

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...or-black-magic

Salahudeen
08-14-2012, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Is done correctly I have approached someone from Ruqyah services, he is asking for £500 for 3 days. Is this ok? I know there can be some charge for this but didnt realise its this expensive. I am happy to pay as long as i know this is ok to do so. Any advice is appreciated please
£500 seems excessive, why don't you try to find someone else who does not charge? or charges reasonable rates, £500 is what many people make working for 2-3 weeks.

People have realised there's a market for this and there's money to be made as people who are in a desperate situation will pay anything for that cure, such excessive prices are exploitation of people's desperation in my opinion.

All though charging people for ruqya is halal one must question the steep prices, especially when no cure can be guaranteed by way of the recitor's recitation, maybe if it was a "no cure no fee" proposition it would be more reasonable.

Can you not try to find someone more cheaper? Has he explained to you why he's charging you so much? travel costs, materials etc?

If you say what city you're from perhaps someone will be able to put you in touch with a person who doesn't charge as much or doesn't charge at all.

The most we ever paid for ruqya was £20 which even then I thought was excessive for a 20 minute session. We never went back to this person because he came across as just hungry for money as do many of the raqi's now days, it's become a business. It was regretful going to him however as I mentioned when people are desperate for help they are vulnerable to exploitation.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hanibal
08-15-2012, 05:16 AM
Why would anyone, who have gifted these select set of powers and knowledge would be charging hefty amounts, if i am not wrong, the right kind of people believes that once they get these powers/ knowledge to cure the suffering of people, they use it as Ama'na from Allah and they seldom charge you with anything because worldly things do not attract them nor they think it is good for them.

Last but not least, the man asking the money can either be a black magician calling or posing himself a righteous guy or is just plain fraud.

Lonely Gal
08-16-2012, 09:50 AM
I live in Buckinghamshire. I approached someone else who said £500 is too much and to stay away. But then I read a review on this other person and it was negative in terms he never showed up. I have no idea who to go to and who to trust.

Salahudeen
08-16-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm not familiar with that neck of the woods, I found this list perhaps some of them are nearby you? Do you have a masjid near you? Whoever you end up going to, if they ask you for your mothers name and give you an amulet to wear that contains numbers as well as writing, that isn't the Qur'an, don't take the treatment they offer, because they are trying to cure you by using magic. Also you should take your mehram (male guardian) with you if you ever go see one of these raqi's. And when they perform ruqya on you, if they are a man they shouldn't touch you. They should just read over you. Be careful if you call any of the people on the list below as they are not verified they're just people who have submitted their details online. Make sure you go with a mehram if you do end up going never go alone.

If you have a Masjid near you, try phoning them and asking if they can recommend someone

By making use of the Raaqi list below, you have fully agreed that this QuranicHealing.com, the administration and moderators cannot be made responsible either individually or severally for any untoward incidents. Any positive or negative feedback of the experience would be appreciated.

UK
Brother Muhammad Musa -- 07985 702 149 (East London)
Brother Abu Bashar -- 07904 170 639 (East London)
Ruqya Centre -- 07535 044 757 (East London)
Abu Junaid: 07834326225 (Birmingham and surrounding areas, UK)
Abdul Jabbaar: 07976918576 (Huddersfield and surrounding areas, UK)
Sherif Khan: 07792916378 (London and surrounding areas, UK)
Zaid : 07985667618 (Leicester, UK)

http://www.quranichealing.com/blog/spititual-healers/

sadeq
04-10-2013, 11:54 AM
salam. who ever want Ruqyah, phone 07790311457, helpful brother, cheep or free, easy to contact. try and see.

Muslim Woman
04-10-2013, 12:13 PM

does he give advice through email ?

sadeq
04-10-2013, 01:04 PM
yes, he does advices through emails, he does Ruqyah on Skype as well as providing read on water, oil and some herbs.

ILuvAllah
08-11-2013, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadeq
salam. who ever want Ruqyah, phone 07790311457, helpful brother, cheep or free, easy to contact. try and see.
Salam brother,

Isnt this the number of the Arab Raaqi Taleb? I have contacted him but he is not in UK at the moment. He said he would be back in September inshaAllah. Can you tell me more about him? Does he travel to see people? How much you think he would charge if he has to travel? please brother, give me some info.

ILuvAllah
08-11-2013, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
£500 seems excessive, why don't you try to find someone else who does not charge? or charges reasonable rates, £500 is what many people make working for 2-3 weeks.

People have realised there's a market for this and there's money to be made as people who are in a desperate situation will pay anything for that cure, such excessive prices are exploitation of people's desperation in my opinion.

All though charging people for ruqya is halal one must question the steep prices, especially when no cure can be guaranteed by way of the recitor's recitation, maybe if it was a "no cure no fee" proposition it would be more reasonable.

Can you not try to find someone more cheaper? Has he explained to you why he's charging you so much? travel costs, materials etc?

If you say what city you're from perhaps someone will be able to put you in touch with a person who doesn't charge as much or doesn't charge at all.

The most we ever paid for ruqya was £20 which even then I thought was excessive for a 20 minute session. We never went back to this person because he came across as just hungry for money as do many of the raqi's now days, it's become a business. It was regretful going to him however as I mentioned when people are desperate for help they are vulnerable to exploitation.
I have read the fatwas regarding payment for ruqyah. The fatwas of the scholars say that, it is allowed to charge for ruqyah but only when healing occurs not before that. The fatwa also recommends not to charge for ruqyah even though it is allowed and it is better to do it as an act of charity. you can read it here http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Sele...Witchcraft.pdf

sadeq
08-16-2013, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah
Salam brother,Isnt this the number of the Arab Raaqi Taleb? I have contacted him but he is not in UK at the moment. He said he would be back in September inshaAllah. Can you tell me more about him? Does he travel to see people? How much you think he would charge if he has to travel? please brother, give me some info.
I have been to emirates and now am in Yemen to see some patient there.Yes I travel to see people and the cost is regarding to the distance.I don't ask for the reading but I don't mind taking specially for charity.If you can come to mine in UK, it can be 100% free As I said I will be back on the 3rd of September and start seeing people on the 4rth of September inshallah.Walsalam

sadeq
08-16-2013, 04:26 PM
I do travel to see people. The charge will be according to the distance. If you can come to me in Birmingham, you can be seen free as I don't charge and I don't mind taking specially for charity.
You can contact me next month on the 4rth for more details

Walsalam

h-n
08-19-2013, 06:26 PM
I would never trust anyone, who would ask for a fee, there are people who wouldn't ask, and accept what you would give them on what you decide to give (as some people are poor), out of your own free will.

I would ask a person at a Mosque if they have any contacts, but remember that no one has permission to resolve except by Allah's permission.

Surah Yasin is beneficial for getting better.

tearose
08-19-2013, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
Whoever you end up going to, if they ask you for your mothers name and give you an amulet to wear that contains numbers as well as writing, that isn't the Qur'an, don't take the treatment they offer, because they are trying to cure you by using magic.
As-salaamu 3laikum,

This reminds me about an incident that I saw ages ago and I have always been a bit scared to ask about it. Not long after I first reverted to Islam I went with a friend who was having some problems to see someone. He asked her sister the name of her mother and he was writing something on pieces of paper but I didn't see what. He also asked for photos of other people involved in the problems, I think. He also gave her a bag with some cloths in it and something like a bone? I'm a bit fuzzy about the details. I picked up the bag for her because at the time I didn't know much and I trusted the sisters I went with. But now I am wondering if that could have been magic? What should I do?

sadeq
08-20-2013, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
I would never trust anyone, who would ask for a fee, there are people who wouldn't ask, and accept what you would give them on what you decide to give (as some people are poor), out of your own free will.I would ask a person at a Mosque if they have any contacts, but remember that no one has permission to resolve except by Allah's permission.Surah Yasin is beneficial for getting better.
Salam brotherTo relay on Allah is much better. So do what u think is right for you.At the end the shifa'a only from Allah.May Allah give shifa'a to all the Muslim nation.Thank you for your kind reply wa lsalamo alaikom

ILuvAllah
08-20-2013, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sadeq
yes, he does advices through emails, he does Ruqyah on Skype as well as providing read on water, oil and some herbs.
does ruqyah through skype really have an affect on the patient? Some raaqi say it does not work from far and some say it works. Which opinion is more correct? Does it really work like that?

ILuvAllah
08-20-2013, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
sister this has happened with me and let me assure you that this man is magician. stay away from people who force a fee on their patients.

ILuvAllah
08-20-2013, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hanibal
Why would anyone, who have gifted these select set of powers and knowledge would be charging hefty amounts, if i am not wrong, the right kind of people believes that once they get these powers/ knowledge to cure the suffering of people, they use it as Ama'na from Allah and they seldom charge you with anything because worldly things do not attract them nor they think it is good for them.

Last but not least, the man asking the money can either be a black magician calling or posing himself a righteous guy or is just plain fraud.
you are 100% correct and I agree with you completely but u know some people dont have mercy. I am speaking from experience, I asked a few raaqis not to charge me any money because I am unemployed but they didnt agree. They see that we are under oppression of sihr/magic, but what kind of muslim are they who sees another muslim suffer and does not offer help out of mercy. They are munafiq and they do not have the right to be raaqi.

Muslim Woman
08-20-2013, 05:31 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
As-salaamu 3laikum,

This reminds me about an incident that I saw ages ago and I have always been a bit scared to ask about it. Not long after I first reverted to Islam I went with a friend who was having some problems to see someone. He asked her sister the name of her mother and he was writing something on pieces of paper but I didn't see what. He also asked for photos of other people involved in the problems, I think. He also gave her a bag with some cloths in it and something like a bone? I'm a bit fuzzy about the details. I picked up the bag for her because at the time I didn't know much and I trusted the sisters I went with. But now I am wondering if that could have been magic? What should I do?
do u have contact with the sister ? How is she now ?

tearose
08-20-2013, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
do u have contact with the sister ? How is she now ?
She seemed better for a while, then she had even more problems. I tried contacting her family recently, but got no response.

h-n
08-20-2013, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
She seemed better for a while, then she had even more problems. I tried contacting her family recently, but got no response.
As Allah has stated in the Quran that when he gives, no one can take away, and when he takes away something no one can give it back to him.

These people are likened to those who take medicine to ease their symptoms, not resolving their problems. People of course wish to be free from it, but we cannot choose how long we are going to have problems, how long they are going to take.

There are those who fight in the same level of demons, ie finding out what they like or don't like and using it to their advantage, ie slugs don't like salt. So instead of praying to Allah, they just get salt and start hurting the slugs. They do this with demons, and that is where knowledge of evil has a downside because it leads to people not fighting back as you would expect Muslims would, its not making people comfortable. I think its just best to ask for advice on what prayers people use, and they should freely tell you.

tearose
08-21-2013, 09:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
I think its just best to ask for advice on what prayers people use, and they should freely tell you.
As-salamu 3laikum,

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!