/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello people

ah17865
08-14-2012, 11:58 PM
Hello People, Salaam, How are you. I have registered to this forum so that i can ask and answer peoples questions and also express peoples views on Islam. My name is Ali Hussain, and I am a muslim. Ever since i came to this world, i was a muslim because my family were muslims, early this year, i became a muslim by choice. Not because Islam is the world's famous religion, but because Islam is the truth! I have taken an oath, from this day onward i will seek knowledge of everything in Islaam A-Z, not because i want to be a imaam, priest or something like that, not so that people will respect me for doing this, no. So that i will never have to ask anyone anything about Islam, and that i have the answers ready in my head - With this knowledge i will be pleased to share anything on this forum.

Anyway people, i have introduced myself as to who i am, i greet you all well, salaam, and before i go, my message to you all, whether you are muslims/non muslims/athiests, or whatever:

There IS only 1 God. This life is just temporary, a test. There is a next permanent life after this, which will be either Heaven or Hell. In this life we are to decide which one we want, our deeds and actions will be counted for as the results for the hereafter, so use it wisely. La Ilaha Ilalaa, Muhammadurasululllah! There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the last and final messenger of Allah. Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!