/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Member, born muslim, striving to let others know what PEACE we have called ISLAM

tehseenmalick
08-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Assalam u alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tehseenmalick
08-16-2012, 09:48 AM
Dear brothers and sisters, I have joined this platform so as to fulfill my desire to spread the truth of ISLAM and let the human race introduced in positive way with our religion , simultaneously clearing the misconceptions in the minds of rest of the world. As u people have been using this platform since long as compared to me, please let me know the strong tools and methods i can use from this board to propagate this cause.

Muslim Woman
08-16-2012, 02:36 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum .

Muhaba
08-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the forum. Glad you have felt the need to propagate Islam. go to the Quran forum, find the commentary threads and study them. studying Islam is the first step because it will give you a strong foundation. you can also find online lectures to hear, including the ones that tell you about dawah-giving, dawah training etc. Abu Ameena Bilal Phillips has some dawah training videos you can find on youtube. also iera.org has some videos you can watch.

Another thing to do is to get islamic leaflets and give them out or email Islamic information to ppl. for example, you can get some info from the site islam-guide.com and then send it to your friends. this is not the most fun kind of dawah giving. it's much better when you write your own leaflets and speak from your mind instead of copying from here and there, but you need knowledge for that. so do both together. start studying Islam, even a half-hour daily or several days a week, on a regular basis, and also get some leaflets from well-known sources (such as WAMY) and give them out - if allowed in your area, or use them in your dawah giving.

May Allah reward you and make you successful and sincere in this great endeavor.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tehseenmalick
08-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the reply! I am from Karachi - Pakistan and slightly associated with tableeghi jamaat which is a huge group world wide working for reviving the sleeping souls of muslims... they dont approach and communicate non muslims directly unless they (non muslims) themselves come to ask them (tableeghi jamaat people) anything about Islam. They have an opinion that first step is to make muslims a practicing nation by tableegh (calling muslims), then dawah(calling non muslims) would be the second step. I believe, I should be working on both aspects as if I would only restrict myself to muslims, this would leave the non muslims untapped and hence each one dying would be going in hell (dozakh) which is a huge loss.

I am also looking forward to learn arabic so as to directly understand the meaning of Quran while recitation and Salah etc. I think u are an arab or know it so can u plz tell me of any source for effectively learning arabic AT HOME, coz I am also a working professional. I have very basic knowledge of arabic right now

Muhaba
08-17-2012, 08:37 AM
see my course EZ Arabic http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/1...rn-arabic.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!