/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

OpenHeart
08-17-2012, 06:50 AM
Hello everyone. I,m newly converted. I took the Shahada yesterday. This was done after much soul searching. I have a great many things to learn because I was not born into this faith, but into chrstianity. Even though I was very familiar with christianity iwas never able to reconcile with the " holy trinity". It just never added up to me,yet I still felt compelled to please Allah. Though the life I had led would not make that apparent. I was as incomplete in life as I was in faith. I have much to learn, and hope I may do so in a manner pleasing to Allah.:exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-17-2012, 07:20 AM
Salam alaykum;

welcome to forum and also welcome to this great path called Islam. You can find here many whose have been christians before (including me). Hopely you will find a lot of usefull information from here from your sisters and brothers in Islam.

:statisfie

OpenHeart
08-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Thank you for your warm reception. I find some comfort in knowing that others may understand where I have come from. I'm certain that being new at this I will make many mistakes. There is so much to learn and I know so little. I don't know any other muslims personally, though I look forward to meeting with them in hopes that they might aid me and encourage me in practiceing my faith.

Muslim Woman
08-18-2012, 02:37 PM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam , bro.

U are so lucky to accept the Truth in holy Ramadan , MashaAllah.

May Allah bless u always.

We have a thread for convert stories . U may share ur story in details there.

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...s-here-41.html:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!