/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Honor to Thank

hanibal
08-17-2012, 10:43 AM
The other day, somebody helped me out in some thing and for some reasons i didn't get the chance to say thanks to him... and while i was thinking to find a way to find him and thank him for his help and support in difficult times, this suddenly struck me...

How many of us, who prays, five times, do other virtues of worship and consider it an HONOR given to them from All Mighty to THANK Him for the things we have granted us and which we take as for granted...

for example, out of Billions of people on the planet, HE may have given the opportunity to Bow in front of him with our heart full of peace and thanks to very few...

i may not be able to put the right feeling out here, but the thing is, is some human with the will of Allah all Mighty help us out we normally try to find ways to please that guy in good gesture or sometime try to return the favor! What about Allah, without whom we are nothing and who helps us out in our misery and help out to get rid of worries!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!