/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid mubarak

'Abd-al Latif
08-18-2012, 08:05 PM
:salamext:

It is officially Eid today 19th August, 2012 in the UK. Eid mubarak to everyone.

May Allah accept our fasts, our standing in the night, our duaa, all our good deeds that we performed in this departed month and give us the very best in this life and the next.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Adil
08-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Assalamu aleikum everyone:)

Eid Mubarak to all the muslim in this world,may Allah accept our fasting and give us taqwa!
I have to admit I feel a little bit sad that this glorious month has to end,oh well.....may Allah give us another Ramadan :statisfie

Waleikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

sister herb
08-18-2012, 08:24 PM
Salam alaykum;

Eid Mubarak to all of you. May Allah grants you by His blessing and happiness.

QueenofHerts
08-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Eid Mubarak

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Darth Ultor
08-19-2012, 03:52 AM
Eid mubarak to all my cousins in faith. May Allah bless you and your families.

Scimitar
08-19-2012, 04:17 AM
Eid Mubarak

[hi5] :)

Scimi

~Zaria~
08-19-2012, 05:18 AM
Assalamu-alaikum,

Alhamdulillah, Ramadaan has come and gone.....
But, Allah (subhanawataála) has not.

If we could stay away from halaal things during Ramadaan, then so too we can stay away from haraam things out of Ramadaan.

May Allah (subhanawataála) keep our hearts firm on his deen.
Ameen.

Eid Mubarak to my IB family! : )

Ps. Go easy on the burfi : )

glo
08-19-2012, 05:57 AM
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends. :)

glo
08-19-2012, 06:09 AM
I posted this elsewhere, but I hope you don't mind me posting it in this thread too.

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, has sent his annual greetings to Muslim communities for the festival of Eid Al-Fitr on Sunday August 19th, marking the end of Ramadan.

To Muslim friends and fellow workers on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr 2012

It is a joy once again at Eid al-Fitr to send this message of warm good wishes to Muslim colleagues and communities, and especially to those friends and colleagues with whom Christians have enjoyed working together over the past year. During the long summer days this year the month of fasting has been particularly demanding. I trust that it has been a time of rich blessing, and that Eid will also be a time of joy and sharing.

As many of you will know, these are the last Eid greetings that I will be sending to you before I leave the position of Archbishop of Canterbury to take up a new role at the University of Cambridge. It was a moving experience recently to meet with members of the Christian Muslim Forum and to say a formal goodbye to this organisation which has done so much since its beginning in 2006 to foster deep relationships between our communities.

As I look back over the last ten years, it is clear that our relationship as Christians and Muslims has grown and deepened. It has not been an easy time, and there are huge challenges that we still face together. Nevertheless, we have learned how to quarry together the resources we have of a vision of human beings honoured before God. The word honour, I believe, is one we should learn to use more freely, and even extravagantly, when we talk about our human world. We honour human beings because God in his creation and in his dealings with human beings honours them.

In practical terms this honouring has meant that Muslims and Christians have been working as never before in international development to serve the world’s poorest people, and I want to recognise the huge amount of financial giving that the Muslim community pours out during Ramadan especially. It has also meant at a local level that Muslims have shared with Christians and others during Ramadan in service to their communities through the ‘A Year of Service’ initiative, in the ‘Near Neighbours’ programme and in many other ways.

I am very grateful for the opportunities I have had in these last nine or ten years of growing into a fuller knowledge of our relationship as Christians and Muslims. I have been privileged to be welcomed to a number of great Muslim contexts and institutions around the world and have found myself stretched and challenged. I have found it a great gift to be a small part in the mutual discovery and intensifying of relations here in the UK, and I am aware that we are modelling something here that is creative, fresh, honest and deeply hopeful. I pray and trust that the years ahead will see a deepening of these bonds and an even stronger witness to the whole world of real possibilities, of friendship and understanding and simple delight in our neighbours.
Source

~Raindrop~
08-19-2012, 06:16 AM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Eid Mubarak!

May Allah accept our fasts, our standing in the night, our duaa, all our good deeds that we performed in this departed month and give us the very best in this life and the next.
Ameen thumma Ameen.

May Allah give us all the ability to keep up the good deeds for the rest of the year. Ameen.

Alpha Dude
08-19-2012, 07:30 AM
:sl: Eid mubarak!

Scimitar
08-19-2012, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends. :)

Now that, is coooool :) Eid Mubarak to you too, sister Glo :)

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Ps. Go easy on the burfi : )
NOT HAPPENING :D My mum made it, and I waited all month for it, sooooo.... nom nom de nom nomz :)

Eid Mubarak sister Zaria :) (btw, I'm no longer on wup either :) )

Eid Mubarak to all my family on IBforum, I wish I could hug all my brothers - and give all my sisters some burfi to take home :) it's really tasty, and morish :)

Scimi

tw009
08-19-2012, 07:48 AM
Eid Mubarak to each and every one of you! May Allah accept from all of us.

May we all live to see many more Ramadan Inshallah.

Periwinkle18
08-19-2012, 08:01 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone we're still fasting gng to celebrate it 2mrw inshaAllah. :)

Scimitar
08-19-2012, 08:03 AM
So a German and an Arab hug eachother after Eid prayers...

The German, not knowing what to say, introduces himself. "Ich bin Heinz"

the Arab continues to see the German in masjid on Friday prayers, and everytime he sees him says "Assalaam Alaikum Ich" :D facepalm...

Scimi

~Zaria~
08-19-2012, 09:04 AM

Nasheed: Ya Eid (Oh Eid!) - Ahmed Bukhatir

Oh Eid! You are a gift from our creator God
You excite in us the joy of eager
You bring us together with our relatives and friends
You overwhelm us with mercy like a streaming well

It's our habit to visit people so kindly
No hatred, no bitter feeling, no arrogance at all
We get up by your greatening the generous every year
And the couple may return hugging

The disputers may reconcile
And the children joy, fly into the horizon!
Overwhelmed by the happiness at home and the markets
The children and the adult are in such a race

Joyful with what is like the kohl in the eyes
Seizing a tasty opportunity
May Allah maintain their happiness
And make us always meet
Do not separate us as separation is bitter

Jedi_Mindset
08-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Eid mubarak brothers and sisters :) May Allah accept your fasts Ameen

Dont forget to fast 6 days of shawwal soon :statisfie

Muhaba
08-19-2012, 01:04 PM
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. May you all have a great and wonderful eid. (It's officially eid here too today).

do write about how you spend eid. I am dying to know.

Innocent Soul
08-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone! :)

It's so good to see these type of threads. I feel so happy, all the members wish each other. I hope everyone's eid goes well. :D Inshallah I;ll pray for everyone :statisfie

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
My mum made it, and I waited all month for it,
I did not know that :heated: You guys eat burfi on Eid :unsure: as we drink sheer korma :P That's coool :shade: I like all different types of sweets. :D

Pure Purple
08-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Eid mubarak to all.......
Tomorrow is going to be eid here in my city,today is night of reward make lots of dua for entire muslim ummah.

is it enough for all Ib members or should I order more :P

glo
08-19-2012, 02:22 PM
^
Woah! ;D

Serendipity
08-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Eid mubarak!

Endymion
08-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Eid Mubarak to all my respected brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity.Alhamdulillah,Ramadhan was wonderful.I didn't miss IB whole Ramadhan but in all my prayers,i remember all my precious brothers and sisters here and there and now im busy preparing Eid dishes but can't resist stopping by and say Eid Mubarak to you all :statisfie

Haya emaan
08-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Eid mubarak brothers and sisters.. hope you all are enjoying the blessings of Allah on this big day..
we will be celebrating eid tomorrow inshaAllah..

seems fireworks and deafning blasts of china bombs(toy bombs) wont allow us to sleep in peace tonight..:-( dont know how can people waste so much money in such useless things....!!

alhamdulilaah
08-19-2012, 03:31 PM

Asalamu-alaikum,

Eid Mubarak.

Caller الداعي
08-19-2012, 03:48 PM
EID MUBARAK TO ALL.. Eat drink and be happy!

ardianto
08-19-2012, 03:48 PM
:sl:

Eid Mubarak, brothers and sisters. :)

Muslim Woman
08-19-2012, 04:29 PM

Eid Mubarak As Salaam

ঈদ মোবারক আস সালাম

Jilapi , a sweet item - popular in Bangladesh

Masriya
08-19-2012, 05:27 PM

Eid Mubarak to everyone! May Allah accept our fasting and praying.

IslamicRevival
08-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Eid Mubarak Brother and Sisters.

glo
08-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Philippines:

Pakistan:

China:

Qurratul Ayn
08-19-2012, 07:21 PM
:salamext:

Aoplogies for the late greeting, but

EID MUBARAK!

Make Du'a. Keep smiling. And may we all carry on the goodness and benefits of Ramadhaan throughout the year and for life, Insha'Allaah

Ma Salama

White Rose
08-19-2012, 07:53 PM
Eid Mubarak to everyone!!!:statisfie
May Allah SWT bless everyone and may Allah SWT accept your fasts. May He accept your duas and may He keep you steadfast!

Periwinkle18
08-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone!!! =) just came back frm eid prayers Nemo's really happy may Allah accept our Ibadah frm us may He bless all of u ameen remember me in ur prayers :)

Scimitar
08-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Eid Mubarark sis Nemo :)

Scimi

Signor
08-20-2012, 06:01 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahe Wabarakatohu

I Did Said A Lots of EID MUBARAK Yesterday.Technically Speaking,Yesterday I was Fasting So I Don't Feel Anything While Wishing Everyone.But Today I Can Say Loudly and From Bottom of My Heart

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE

Don't forget your Muslim Brothers in Burma,Chechnya,Kashmir,Palestine And Others on this auspicious occasion.If you can Sacrifice something from your own,It will benefit you insha-Allah.Also while giving your Fitra'na or Zakat away,look for people around you,Trust me seeing a smile on a face you know will give you a peace of mind that you want to achieve again and again.Once again a Wishing All A Blessed and Happy Eid

Pure Purple
08-20-2012, 06:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
I did not know that You guys eat burfi on Eid as we drink sheer korma :P That's coool I like all different types of sweets.
Ha! sewai khane a rahi ho ya parcel bhejwa du?

marwen
08-20-2012, 09:53 AM

P.S : Easy with the cookies, or be ready for the revenge ! :skeleton:

images?qtbnANd9GcRkshrJcO0nXmpFDveKYrp6PkYmOqMyFtI DVNMfKp827W ScIH5 -

IbnAbdulHakim
08-20-2012, 10:01 AM
EID MUBARAK EVeRYONE :D

Periwinkle18
08-20-2012, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Ha! sewai khane a rahi ho ya parcel bhejwa du?
Mujhay parcel day dain :p

Haya emaan
08-20-2012, 11:25 AM
just saw the eid greetings from IB "eid mubarak, Haya emaan"...
Eid mubarak to you too IB.. may you live long and keep benefiting us, may you keep spreading love and unity among muslim ummah and bring smiles on our faces.. ameen. :statisfie

now can i ask for 'eidi' IB :X

Endymion
08-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Careful Haya,IB is still having Ramadhan (check the banner :X ) He might send you infraction as Eidi +o(

sister herb
08-20-2012, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Careful Haya,IB is still having Ramadhan (check the banner :X ) He might send you infraction as Eidi +o(
To me it says: Eid Mubarak, sister harb

So wait a little time, you might be different time zone.

Haya emaan
08-20-2012, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
Be optimist endy.. i trust IB wont do that with me. :statisfie

IB is sad for ramadhan has gone so fast. it wants to collect the after blessings of ramdhan and dont want to forget it so soon, thats why banner is still there.:)

sister herb i guess she's getting the greetings.. its actually about the banner thats still there

Muslim Woman
08-20-2012, 04:28 PM

Home Home sweet Home

Millions make a crowded (sometimes dangerous) journey home for Eid al-Fitr

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2...or-eid-al-fitr

Haya emaan
08-20-2012, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Home Home sweet Home

Millions make a crowded (sometimes dangerous) journey home for Eid al-Fitr

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2...or-eid-al-fitr
SUBHANALLAH! hope they reached home safe..:)

some more dangrous journeys to home...:p

suffiyan007
08-20-2012, 05:34 PM
hi...everybody...Selamat Hari Raya... happy Eid mubarak...to all... i am old skool too...but i didn't have time to come for this blog forum...:)

Hamoudeh
08-20-2012, 07:17 PM
Kullu `am wa-antum bi-khayr

The second day of Eid al-Fitr 1433 H. in Aleppo province and in the city
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/the-second-day-of-eid-al-fitr-1433-h-in-aleppo

The first day of Eid al-Fitr 1433 H. in Syria
freehalab.wordpress.com/2012/08/20/eid-al-fitr-1433-h-in-syria

Muslim Woman
08-21-2012, 01:25 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan

SUBHANALLAH! hope they reached home safe..:)

if we compare how many dangerous jounneys BD people made , accident was almost nil , Alhamdulillah.

Muslim Woman
08-21-2012, 01:31 AM

more than 3 lac people offered Eid Salat at Shoalakia , Mymensingh , Bangladesh - the largest congegration in the country .

AabiruSabeel
08-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone. May Allah accept the prayers, fasts and all the good deeds.

اللهم أعد علينا شهر رمضان أعواماً متتالية

O Allah! Return Ramadhan to us for years and years to come

Farewell Ramadhan:

Al-bint
08-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Assalaamualaikum!

Eid Mubarak everyone. Here eid was on 20th. So I aint that late ( I Hope) ...

May Allah accept your fasts and mine and make us among the dwellers of Paradise! Ameen!

wasalaam!

Amat Allah
08-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Eid Mubarak and May Allah make ya all happy and keep ya safe and sound always Ameeeen

Qurratul Ayn
08-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Attachment 5034

Attachment 5033

There are TWO of them?! :skeleton:

:haha:

Endymion
08-21-2012, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
You, Qurratul Ayn and [ARG:4 UNDEFINED] like this.
You = Endy which is me,Quratul is Quratul but who is this undefined object in my disguise :skeleton:

shab
08-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Eid Mubarak to all the brothers & sisters! I pray that our fasts were accepted and may we always increase our ibadat, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!