/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Brothers & Sisters

unfaithfull
08-21-2012, 10:36 PM
I was born in a muslim family in Pakistan. I always used to occasionally pray when i was in Pskistan. I moved to America when i was 18 years old. Since moving to America my mind opened to other religions, cultures and traditions. I stopped praying because i was lazy, did not had time because of work and studies. I am 25 years old now and i am starting to question Islam. I am very scared that i will go hell because i am a bad Muslim. I need help and nowhere to go. I have lost faith in my religion. I have the following questions
  • Is there any hard proof that Quran is God's message ?
  • If Allah exists and want mankind to worship him why does not Allah come to earth, show a miracle to the entire mankind and problem solved. All humanity become muslim and worship ALLAH. everyone is happy
  • Will i go to hell if i dont pray, fast and other obligations. I am a nice person, i dont hurt people, i am honest nice guy. I dont steal, kill etc

Thank You

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
08-22-2012, 09:41 AM
Greetings and peace be with you unfaithfull; Welcome to the forum,

In order to find Allah, you have to do something, the more you do, the more Allah will reveal himself to you. In your heart you already know the answers. Faith and trust in Allah is a journey we battle with throughout our life, sometimes we feel in very dark places, and other times we find a great joy through our faith.
I am only 63, and I still struggle with sin, and sin separates us from Allah, and when we feel bad about ourselves we find it hard to pray, and prayer is at the heart of the journey back to faith.

In the spirit of searching for God

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!