/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah is the Best of Providers!!

tw009
08-22-2012, 05:38 AM

Translation of the video:

It is related that when Prophet Dawud 'alayhi'l-salām (peace be upon him) supplicated, he would say, “Oh Allah, the One who provides sustenance for baby crow in it's nest….” When the crow chick first hatches from it's egg, it appears white (and featherless). Hence, the (parent) crow does not recognize the chick and due to the difference between their colors, he abandons it. Out of His Generosity, Allah then sends to it a type of worm that is attracted to the smell of it's beak and crawls over it. The chick devours it and is sustained by this type of worm until it grows and it's black feathers grow out. At this, the parent crows recognize him and return to him. No one has the power to control this except Allah:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-22-2012, 06:51 AM
:sl:

read it for the first time . Thanks for sharing.

tw009
08-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Hmm so I did a simple Google search and found that baby crows aren't actually white maybe that picture was an albino crow...

Endymion
08-22-2012, 04:42 PM
Subhanallah,made me cry.Something i needed today.:jz: for sharing sis :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
08-22-2012, 08:02 PM
what a lovely post

may Allah reward you

tw009
08-22-2012, 08:21 PM
“And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision, and He knows it's place of dwelling and place of storage. All is in a clear register.” (Hud 11:6).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!