PDA

View Full Version : The Blind boy who does not want to see again - MUST WATCH

Hamza Asadullah
08-23-2012, 08:11 AM
The Blind boy who does not want to see again - MUST WATCH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
08-23-2012, 10:08 AM
I've seen this vid earlier, subhan'Allah, dont misunderstand me but i think people like him are more blessed, why? for the exact reason the boy himself said. Also most likely have a better chance to enter jannah insha'Allah

Serendipity
08-23-2012, 10:51 AM
I also seen this video before, people like this completely rare. A lot of people start hating God when something bad happens to them, but this boy is a complete inspiration.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
08-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Subhan Allah.

You know, just because we see something as "bad" doesn't mean it is. Everything Allah makes possible is good, it will just depend on how one views the situation. At such a young age, this boy can understand this. Amazing. May Allah make it easy for him and keep him close. Ameen.

- cOsMiC

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!