/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Link exchange =)

FatimaSumayia
08-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Please put my link on your site so i can put yours on mine : islam4yu.blogspot.com =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaSumayia
09-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Sorrry .. the link is changed to faithislifee.blogspot.com

PurpleCup
09-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Salam. I added your link. Please add mine. Since I cannot post links yet please Google my web address by placing "Habibi Matrimonials"

FatimaSumayia
10-28-2012, 11:00 AM
wasalam ../ :) JazakAllah for adding my link .. but your banner doesnt contain an image .. . check your links please .. :) i will put your bannner as soon as you do the correction of the images .. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rehan125
09-03-2013, 06:37 AM
i think you should try to focus on content building first you should build backlinks form reputable websites then try out from forum for link exchange patners

Go and search your relavant niche or other Gaint websites to get link form
it is better to have few links but ensure quality either quanity

rehan125
09-03-2013, 06:39 AM
and you are working on copied content try and write fresh or atleast regenrate it if you dont know how to write fresh one

hope it helps you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!