/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Words from syria martyr sheikh mustapha al majzoub

Periwinkle18
08-25-2012, 04:09 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Zaria~
09-07-2012, 01:18 PM

May Allah (subhanawatáala) grant Sheikh Mustapha al Majzoub, and all our brothers and sisters who have lost their lives on His path, janaatul firdaus.
Ameen.

_Y168
09-07-2012, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
all our brothers and sisters who have lost their lives on His path, janaatul firdaus.
Ameen.
Aameen.

Periwinkle18
09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
09-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

SubhanAllah, I had never heard of this brother, until he lost his life last month.

Yet, for some reason, I think of this brother often......someone who selflessly left the safety of his home in Australia, his wife and children.......to make a difference to the lives of our brothers and sisters thousands of miles away.

What a big heart, alhamdulillah!

What was the difference between this brothers heart and ours?

Imagine if ALL the muslims from ACROSS THE WORLD strove in a similiar manner for our oppressed brothers and sisters.
What a force we could be insha Allah!

Below is a post that he had made earlier this year.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.

What happened to me?

by Mustapha Al Majzoub (Daily reminders) on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 12:50am ·

Probably many are wondering what happened to me & why have I suddenly disappeared.. Well the news is that I have decided to move to Turkey (Antakya) to be as close as I can be to the front lines to serve my brothers & sisters inside & outside Syria.

This decision was sudden & much needed.

My dear ones despite the fact I was busy prior to traveling conveying the reality that the Syrian people are living, Wallahi what I saw & heard so far shocked me.

I visited so far two Home hospitals & I saw live that which I heard or saw on TV, I saw a man with a lost hand & a man with a lost leg & another paralyzed & another with a hole in his foot etc..

I visited one of the refugee camps & saw how our Muslim brothers & sisters are living, wallahi it’s devastating, take for example an entire family lives in a plastic tent & hundreds have to share the toilets & laundries.

Wallahi my dear brothers & sisters it’s a devastating state what I saw & what I heard direct from Syrians about people in Syria.

I have decided to spend as much time here in Turkey to help, I have great hope in Allah that my brothers & sisters in Australia will help me help them, I have direct access to everything here & I can overlook where all donations go.

I swear by Allah I will direct every dollar you send to the ones who need it most inside Syria or in Turkey. Not a dollar will go on anything else, I am covering my own expenses from my own savings.

If you wish to help plz contact my brother Ibrahim & he’ll come to you wherever you are in Sydney to collect the money, his number is 0431 053 542 or you may msg me on Facebook or contact me on skype (Mustapha Al Majzoub).

May Allah purify our intentions & deeds.

I love you for the sake of Allah & hope you remember me & your brothers in your Duaa

Wassalam alaykum.

Periwinkle18
09-15-2012, 02:06 PM
=(

May Allah grant him jannah Ul firdos Ameen

Galaxy
09-15-2012, 10:03 PM
martyrs, masha allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!