/* */

PDA

View Full Version : King Faisal & Henry Kissinger

Jedi_Mindset
08-25-2012, 07:40 PM
One of the greatest heroes of the 20th century, one who urged the muslims to take action, a man who stopped the oil flow to the west known as the ''1973 oil crisis''. Because he couldnt stand the suffering anymore of the palestinians under israeli occupation, the only king who stood up against the tyranny and the oppression of the west & israel. I am talking about king faisal ofcourse, i have so much respect for him, and he wasnt afraid to die, infact he died as a shaheed Insha'Allah

KING FAISAL & KISSINGER

Submitted by Lindquist on Fri, 2012-08-24 23:17
When King Faisal cut off oil supplies and deprived the west from oil in October 1973 and said his famous quote "We and our ancestors survived on dates and milk and we will return to them again."

On that day Henry Kissinger – Minister of foreign affairs visited him to try to pull him back from his decision. He said in his memoirs that when he met King Faisal in Jeddah he was sad , so he made a joke and told King Faisal, “My Plane ran out of oil, so will your majesty order it to get supplied with oil and we are ready to pay at International rates?”

He continued in his memoir saying that King Faisal didn’t laugh and raised his head and looked at him and said: “And I’am an old man who wishes to pray in Al-Aqsa before I die, so will you help me in my wish?”
On 25 March 1975, King Faisal was shot point-blank and killed by his half-brother's son, Faisal bin Musaid, who had just come back from the United States. The murder occurred at a majlis (literally "a place for sitting"), an event where the king or leader opens up his residence to the citizens to enter and petition the king.

In the waiting room, Prince Faisal talked to Kuwaiti representatives who were also waiting to meet King Faisal. When the Prince went to embrace him, King Faisal leaned to kiss his nephew in accordance with Saudi culture. At that instant, Prince Faisal took out a pistol and shot him. The first shot hit King Faisal's chin and the second one went through King Faisal's ear. A bodyguard hit Prince Faisal with a sheathed sword. Oil minister Zaki Yamani yelled repeatedly to not kill Prince Faisal.

King Faisal was quickly taken to the hospital. He was still alive as doctors massaged his heart and gave him a blood transfusion. They were unsuccessful and King Faisal died shortly afterward. Both before and after the assassination the prince was reported to be calm. Following the killing, Riyadh had three days of mourning and all government activities were at a standstill.

One theory for the murder was avenging the death of Prince Khalid bin Musa'id, the brother of Prince Faisal. King Faisal instituted modern and secular reforms that led to the installation of television, which provoked violent protest, one which was led by Prince Khalid, who during the course of an attack on a television station was shot dead by a policeman.

Prince Faisal, who was captured directly after the attack, was officially declared insane. But following the trial, a panel of Saudi medical experts decided that Faisal was sane when he gunned the king down. The nation's high religious court convicted him of regicide and sentenced him to execution. Despite Faisal's dying request that the life of his assassin be spared, he was beheaded in the public square in Riyadh. The public execution took place on 18 June 1975 at 4:30 p.m.—three hours before sundown—before a throng of thousands at the Al Hukm Palace (Palace of Justice).
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/blog/lindquist/king-faisal-kissinger

<font color="#555555"><span style="font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode">

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-26-2012, 05:28 AM
:sl:

thanks for sharing . did not know about King's interview with kissinger.

“And I’am an old man who wishes to pray in Al-Aqsa before I die, so will you help me in my wish?”

Jedi_Mindset
08-26-2012, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

thanks for sharing . did not know about King's interview with kissinger.

“And I’am an old man who wishes to pray in Al-Aqsa before I die, so will you help me in my wish?”
Sadly that he got gunned down, if he lived a bit longer, we would've been in palestine by now.

No doubt the CIA had their hands in this. Insha'Allah another middle eastern leader will wake up, and urge the muslims to take action.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!