/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamalaikum, Li'ers...

Ansariyah
08-26-2012, 05:22 PM
I haven't been on this forum for awhile now, I got too busy with my studies. I also got married last year. I feel bad I never announced my marriage because I know a lot of you I felt so close to would have wished me well and made me dua. I got so preoccupied with my life, and have been so happy. Alhamdulilah.

Up until...SubhanaAllah I have the most horrible news to announce 4 days ago my husband got into a car accident him and his brother both died.

They were both fasting and drove across the country to give their dad dawah. He staunchly always opposed Islam and even use to say 'you are no longer my sons' when they reverted. I have no words to say how I feel, I lost my best friend in this life and my love. I ask you all please to make dua for me. I don't know how I will survive in this life.

I loved my husband more then this life itself, and I don't know how to move on. The last words my husband said to me were 'I love you baby I can't wait to be back home with you', I already miss you''. We were on the phone while he was driving and he would call me every time they took a break. SubhanaAllah, I'm just torn and broken beyond words can describe.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
08-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Assalamu Alaykum,

That is sad to read. May Allah make things easy for you and family and grant you all patience in this difficult time. May Allah forgive their sins and grant them jannah. Aameen.

Jedi_Mindset
08-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

Sad and horrible

May Allah grant you and the families patience, may HE forgive the sins of your husband and his brother and grant them jannah. Ameen

Its very sad sis, but you should move on, life can hit you pretty hard. And Allah does test the ones whom HE loves.
They had good intentions before they died, and they died in a fasting state which is actually a good sign.

Stay strong....

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
08-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Asalaam Aleikum Sister,

First I'd like to say, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return'.

There isn't many words of comfort to say in a situation like this, it must be very very painful for you. May Allah make this easy for you and give you patience, Ameen.

If you need to talk, I offer my support to you. You will make it through sis, keep faith in allah and turn to him, he is Al-Jabbar. The One who is able to restore and mend what is broken. Some of the great scholars would supplicate “Ya Jaabir kul kaseer” when they were faced with overwhelming difficulty, meaning “Oh You who mends everything that is broken.”

Keep strong sister. I will keep you in my dua.

- cOsMiC

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'oon

He was in the path of Allah when he was taken, subhan-Allah. Amazing.

I echo what alpha dude says above me. May Allah make it easy to cope with this loss and grant you all patience in this most difficult of times. Ameen.

We will keep you in our dua.

Scimi

'Abd-al Latif
08-26-2012, 08:00 PM
:salamext:

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

Mashaa'Allah he died while on his way to doing a good deed, seeking the pleasure of Allah. This is a good sign and something to feel optimistic about alhumdulillah. May Allah accept it from him and make it heavy on the scales of good deeds for him.

Allah says, "And say not of those who are killed in the Way of Allâh, "They are dead." Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not." (2:153)

I hope and pray that Allah grants you steadfastness, removes your sorrows and replaces it with joy many times more than that of your anguish. When you have time, please take a few minutes to watch this video.

Do not despair.

Haya emaan
08-26-2012, 08:12 PM

walaikum assalam

innalillah wa inna ilaihi rajiun...

may Allah SWT gives you and rest of his family sabr
we all have to return to our lord one day.. but they are lucky who give their lives in the way Allah..

may Allah forgive his sins and make it easy on you to move on in your life..

White Rose
08-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Inna lillahi wa ina ilahi ranjioon

Ameen to all the duas here.
May Allah SWT ease your pain may He grant you sabr. Ameen

جوري
08-26-2012, 08:37 PM
Sob7an Allah.. this was so painful to read.. inna lillah wa'ina ilyhi raji3oon..
Allhoumma hab lahoum alfirdaws, wa lakoum as'sabr wa silwan.
please accept my sincerest condolences.

~Zaria~
08-26-2012, 09:37 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raajioon.

My dear ukthi,

Seek comfort with Allah (subhanawataála) - there is no greater mender to a broken heart, than the One who keeps it beating.
And remember, that He will never place a burden upon you, that is too heavy to bear.

You may not be able to see past your tears right now.

But trust in Allah - for He is closer to you, than any other.
And He wants you to turn to Him.
And to remember that we belong to Him.
And that we will all return to Him.

We are merely on loan in this dunya.
Some loans are short, and some are longer than others.

But every breathe that we take, is bringing us closer to returning to our Rabb as well.

And we pray that when that time comes, we are of those fortunate to leave this dunya when we too are fasting and travelling in the path of Allah - just as your husband was.
SubhanAllah.

May Allah (subhanawataála) grant jannatal firdaus to your husband and brother-in-law.
And give you strength and patience through this difficult time.
Ameen.

You are in our thoughts and duaas.

:wa:

tw009
08-27-2012, 05:24 AM
Oh sister :(
I know I will never understands what you're going through but all I can say to you is to make lots and lots of dua to Allah. Only He knows what you're going through. He knows exactly how you feel and He will always listen to you. So call out to Him alone and Inshallah He will give so much peace inside your heart.

May Allah swt grant your husband the highest level of Jannah and may you reunite with him in Jannah ul Firdous .

Tilmeez
08-27-2012, 06:46 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna 3lihi Raji3oon.

Subhanallah, so sad to read all this.
I pray to Allah SWT that He may forgive their sins, give them place in Janatul Firdos al Aalaa and increase their ranks. I also pray that He may give sabr e Jameel to you and rest of the family.

I understand that no words can sooth your loss and only you will have to come out of the situation yourself and move on. I will remember you, your husband and his brother in my du'as, Inshallah.

Aameen to all above du'as.

tigerkhan
09-01-2012, 03:28 AM
:sl:
inna lila waina ilehi rajiooon.
sister he was blessed person, he reverted and all his sin removed, he was young so hopefully not much sins on his part. he was in path of Allah SWT to give dawa to his dad and he died as Martyr and he was fasting...He was sooo Blessed AHD. dont be sad for him, he will be waiting foru in Janah and soon we too have to move from here. Allah SWT meet u again there ameeen.
I feel ur pain and grieve but sister it Allah SWT , who is one with Wisdom and we dont know what wisdon behind this. He is one who give life and take it. Be patient i hope u will get better alternate with lot of reward for this patience over such a severe accident.
my prayres r with u.
waslam

Riana17
09-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raajioon.

Ameen to all the Duaas, I am so sorry for your Loss Sister, I know there is no words from me that can ease your pain.

May Allah grant you Sabr and peace within.

Periwinkle18
09-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Assalam o alikum ukti

Inna lillahe was inna elayhe rajion

Sad news :( may Allah grant ur husband and his brother jannah ul firdos ameen thumma ameen

stay strong sis..

this life its short inshaAllah u'll meet him in jannah.

Innocent Soul
09-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Assalamualikum

Sister I know that we can't understand your pain but Allah knows your pain. Joy and hardships both are from Allah. Try to be engaged in some productive work. Life never stops for anyone. Life is short make the best of it help others do ibadah. Inshallah you will meet your husband in Jannah. Follow what Allah says. :)

"And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him" [Surat Al Haj 22:78]

'Be not sad, surely Allah is with us.'- (Qur’an 9:40)

'So do not become weak, nor be sad'- (Qur’an 3:139)

'O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer.'-(Qur’an 2:153)

'Verily,with hardship there is relief'- (Qur’an 94:6)

'Verily,in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.-'(Qur’an 13:28)

'Remember Me; I will remember you'- (Quran 2:152)

Ameen to all above duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!