/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaikum

nkarimdu
08-27-2012, 09:36 AM
After long time, i searched for islamic forum and i found some. Thanks to the admin and associates of this forum. I just share something here about me.<br>
<br>
I am Nazmul from dhaka, Bangladesh. I am going to finish my study (MSS) from Dhaka University. At the same time, We established an Women Orphanage named "Ummahatul Monimeen Women Orphnage". It is situated at comilla district at southern-east of Bangladesh dedicated to provide a loving home, spiritual encouragement, and educational opportunities for female orphan child.<br>
<br>
We think it is not charity, it our responsibility to do something for them. I hope you all here like our duty and make pray for us to continue this for long long time.<br>
<br>
May Allah be with us.<br>
Thanks.<br>
<br>

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!