/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need explanation

Pure Purple
08-28-2012, 03:24 AM
Sister writer,
Please explain me difference between al waldu qaimun and halilwaldu qaimun,both are used for questioning?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muwaahid
09-25-2012, 04:46 AM
Bismillahir-Rahmaanir-Raheem

Al-hamdulillah wa Salawaatu wa Salam Ala Rasoolillah wa Ala Aalihi wa Saahbihi wa Sallama Tasleeman Katheeran Amaa Ba'd
The difference between Al-walidu qaa'imun and Halil Walidu Qaa'imun? is that the first expression is a statement of fact, meaning "The boy is standing" and the other expression you asked about is a question:
Halil Walidu Qaa'imun?"
It is a question because Hal is an expression used to indicate a question. It basically means:

" Is the boy standing?"

Insha Allah I hope this helps wa Billahi At-Tawfeeq

Pure Purple
09-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Jazakallah khair for your reply
Sorry,I had asked wrong question.

هل ارجل عالم ؟ (Is the man aalim?)(kya aadmi alim hai)
أزيد عالم ؟ (Is the zaid alim?)(Kya zaid aalim hai?)
Meaning is written in book but the difference is not explain.

Muwaahid
09-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Jazakallah khair for your reply

***Wa lakee bi-mithlin wa ziyaadah

Sorry,I had asked wrong question.

***Laysa mushkilah

هل ارجل عالم ؟ (Is the man aalim?)(kya aadmi alim hai)

***Yes mankind is a type of Aalim meaning he is a class or a group perhaps species is a better word. The meaning will become clear in this example insha Allah, in Suratul Faatihah Allah mentions:
"Al-Hamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen"

"All praise is due to Allah the Lord of all the worlds"

What some of the Mufassirun [those that give explanation of the Qur'aan] say, Al-Aalameen ma3naa Al-Ins wal Jinn wa Ghayrihimaa. That which is intended here by Al-Aalameen are humanity and the Jinn and other than these two. From amongst the Aalameen are those things that have Aql [intellect] and those things that dont [ghayru aql] Mankind has Aql [intellect] meaning mankind is an animate being [an alive living being with intellect] Everything in creation is a kind or type of Aalim, you have, Aalimun-Nabaat [plant species or plant world] and Aalimu Al-Hayaawaan [animal species or animal world] an Aalimu Al-Insaan [human species or world]. If you look in the arabic dictionary it usually says, "Al-Khalq Kulluhu" [all of creation is Aalim] Aalimu Islaam [the world of Islaam]

أزيد عالم ؟ (Is the zaid alim?)(Kya zaid aalim hai?)
Meaning is written in book but the difference is not explain.

perhaps you can post exactly what it says insha Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Purple
09-27-2012, 10:22 AM
I have enrolled in course of Arabic language at university ,but I missed some of the lectures.It will be better for me to ask there.
Shukran jazila.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!