/* */

PDA

View Full Version : eid party help!

Marina-Aisha
08-29-2012, 09:07 PM
im one the worse cooks in the world and a sis has asked me to bring some food to this eid party at whitechapel mosque..i really wannna try as she has been really great to me is there something really simple...i can make?cos the other day i tried to make muffins and it didnt go great..any advice would b great thanx.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
08-29-2012, 10:04 PM
theres a cooking thread sis.. i think its in the general subforum? lots of recipes there which I think is pretty doable. Do check it out and if u have any questions im sure the sisters can help!

Marina-Aisha
08-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanx bro im total flake totally forgot bout that threa thanx...

sister herb
08-30-2012, 11:19 AM
If you arenĀ“t good cook, try for example first recipe there, pasta salad. It is enough if you can cook pasta and eggs and cut vegetables. Remember: soft boiled eggs 3 minutes, half-hard eggs 5 minutes, hard boiled eggs 8 to 10 minutes.

:p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!