/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam my question is do you view secularism a secular state and the separation of re

truthseeker63
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Salam my question is do you view secularism a secular state and the separation of religion and state as Atheism ? Since God is the Creator and God created the universe the sun the moon the stars the planets day and night the seasons and God created nature and natural laws and many call it therefor the universe is ruled by God's laws therefor so should human beings and man made laws is Atheism since Secularists deny God's laws they are denying God created the universe humans and morality. This is why in my view the Secularists need to beliieve in Evolution/Darwinism/Darwin's theory and idead because they want to deny the need for a Creator. If you don't mind me asking do you know verses from the Quran and or the Hadith that would agree with man made law being Atheism do you agree with me thank you very much for you're time ?

The entire universe, which was created by Allah, follows and obeys His laws.

http://islam.about.com/od/quran/a/Quran-And-Science.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truthseeker63
09-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Please reply.

truthseeker63
09-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Thank you.

جوري
09-05-2012, 06:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
do you view secularism a secular state and the separation of religion and state as Atheism
No, but and I don't think outside of Judaism & Islam did a prophet bring a full and total jurisprudential system of laws.
People like Sikhs or Hindus or Buddhists or Shintos what laws would they have outside of secular laws?
At any rate I don't put atheism in a category all its own. They're also worshipers of something even if they allege that they're not. It is instinctual to want to, their object of adoration however is by way of materialism and physicalism.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truthseeker63
10-13-2012, 11:03 PM
1936 CONSTITUTION OF THE USSR

ARTICLE 124. In order to ensure to citizens freedom of conscience, the
church in the U.S.S.R. is separated from the state, and the school from the
church. Freedom of religious worship and freedom of antireligious propaganda is
recognized for all citizens.

http://www.departments.bucknell.edu/.../36cons04.html

truthseeker63
10-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I believe Secularism is a kind of Atheism and Idolatry and denying God if you disagree please watch this video below.

DEBATE Islam vs. Atheism: 'God has a role in politics' - SUMSA Islamic Awareness Week IAW 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAVmeVi7pXU

truthseeker63
10-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Humanism is the belief that human life does have meaning and purpose, but that human beings themselves are the source and standard of positive human values. (This definition does not apply to the movement called Renaissance humanism.) Secularism is the belief that public, social, and governmental values should be devoid of religious influence.

The Enlightenment, an intellectual and cultural movement emerging toward the end of the eighteenth century, rejected the Bible and any other revelation and insisted on unguided human reason as the sole authority in all matters of knowledge. Enlightenment thinkers tended at first to hold to Deism, the belief that a Creator God made the universe but has no further involvement in it, but its method led quickly to atheism. The philosophers David Hume and Immanuel Kant criticized the standard arguments for God's existence. If we cannot know God's existence through either revelation or reason, the only basis left is religious or spiritual feeling or blind faith. Western thought since the Enlightenment has therefore tended in three directions. Some accept the Enlightenment critiques and reject belief in God (atheism). Some accept those critiques and base belief in God on feeling (pietism) or faith (fideism). Some reject those critiques and base belief in God on revelation or reason or both.

Atheism flowered in nineteenth-century German philosophy through such thinkers as Ludwig Feuerbach, who introduced the notion that God was an imagined father figure, and Friedrich Nietzsche, who declared famously that God was dead-meaning that humanity had supposedly understood that God did not exist after all. A key to the development of a thoroughly atheistic worldview, however, was the scientific theory of biological evolution by natural selection in the British scientist Charles Darwin's book The Origin of Species (1859). Although not all evolutionists are atheists, atheism is intellectually untenable without some version of evolutionism. Since Darwin, theorists in the behavioral and social sciences have sought to apply the naturalistic assumptions of evolutionism to humanity. A notable example is the work of Sigmund Freud, who developed a theory of human psychology that was overtly atheistic. According to Freud, belief in God is a projection of the ideal father figure and thus a form of wish-fulfillment (compare Feuerbach). Most recently, some scientists have attempted to explain the mind, moral values, and even religious belief in purely biological terms.
Atheism became the worldview basis for powerful totalitarian ideologies in the twentieth century through the philosophy of the nineteenth-century atheist Karl Marx, whose Communist Manifesto (1848) inspired both the Bolshevik (Leninist) Revolution in Russia, leading to the formation of the Soviet Union, and the Communist (Maoist) Revolution in China.

http://www.watchman.org/profiles/atheism/

truthseeker63
10-13-2012, 11:25 PM
On paying taxes: "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's." (Matthew 22:22.)

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-bibleconservative.htm

The First Amendment states:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…"

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-christianrepublic.htm

Myth: The U.S. is not a democracy.

Fact: The U.S. is a representative
democracy in every branch of government.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-democracy.htm

truthseeker63
10-13-2012, 11:25 PM
Secularism is based on keeping religion out of public affairs. It implies that the proper place for God is inside one's own heart and not in government. The rise of secularism in Western society can arguably be traced to a backlash against the extreme practices of Christian missioners and the oppressive nature of their government of countries conquered by Christian societies.

http://www.islamonline.com/news/arti...-in-Quran.html

joesixpack
10-14-2012, 04:38 AM
In the US, religion is separated from government because there are many religions practiced here. Early on it was a few Protestant sects, a small (and hated) percentage of Catholics, and a few Jews. Over time, more and more people came and there were many more faiths to contend with. Out of a desire to allow people to worship however they saw fit, and to prevent one religious majority to sway the laws to thier particular belief, the separation has become more and more concrete. It is frowned upon in most public schools for the teacher to pray in front of the students. I think it's actually necessary that this separation continue. I don't see any advantage to bringing God into governmental affairs. Besides, as corrupt as politicians are, I think you'd want them out of your religious affairs if you had any respect for your faith. I always say, when you mix lemonade and sewage, it doesn't make the sewage taste good, it ruins the lemonade.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!