/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Commiting a sin repeatedly..

Muslimah23
08-31-2012, 04:34 PM
Hello, I want to ask this question because I'm very troubled... there is a sin I have been commiting more than five times and I have tried to repent in du'a way..but I want to do Taubah, it's just that I don't really know how. And I'm trying to wait until I can actually not repeat the sin again so I don't do Taubah and repeat it which is worse... I just can't help it, I keep making the same mistakes... I want to not do it again but I don't know if I'm capable.. I don't even trust myself... Please help me..Will I ever be forgiven?? And will I ever stop this sin?

-----

I'm not sure if I will ever be forgiven, only Allah knows.. But how can I not repeat this cycle again and again in the near future..

Please give me advice.. Thank you. : (

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
09-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Will I ever be forgiven... I'm not sure if I will ever be forgiven, only Allah knows
Allah is All Merciful. Even if you've done the worst sin, he will still forgive you if you are sincere in your repentance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!