/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikom , Peace be on you

alifoda
09-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Assalamu Alaikom Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatuh , السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

This is Ali from Egypt , Alhamdu Lellah I am Muslim , اخوكم فى الله على من مصر , أنا مسلم والحمدلله
It gives me a great deal of pleasure to be a member in this forum إنه لشرف لى أن أكون عضواّ فى هذا المنتدى
I wish I can help and add something good to this community أتمنى من الله أن أكون عضواّ مفيداّ فى هذا المنتدى و أن أضيف شيئاّ مفيداّ
Jazakum Allahu Khaira , جزاكم الله خيراّ
Ali , على

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-01-2012, 03:36 PM
:welcome: aboard akhi..
enjoy your stay with us.. in shaa Allah you'll be mofeed for the forum..

:w:

alifoda
09-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Jazakum Allahu Khaira

Haya emaan
09-03-2012, 06:48 AM
walaikum assalam warahmatullah

welcome to the forum brother Ali

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Signor
09-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Assalamo Alaikum

Welcome To The Board

I have a great image in my mind when it comes to Egyptians and its due to a brother I know from Egypt who has left fitnah of cities and choose country side as his resident.Not to mention the various qualities I've seen in him,Anyway I hope you have a beneficial stay here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!