/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Love of Allah

Al-Wasia
09-02-2012, 03:02 AM
Love of Allah part, 1

A man was walking one night and he sincerely asked Allah SWT Oh Allah I want to be for you, show me how to love you ya Allah. He was passing by a village and overheard a conversation between a boy and his mother. The mother was talking very harshly with her son because he disobeyed her. She threatened the boy that she will kick him out of the house. The boy begged saying, mother you can't do that. It is a cold night; its raining! And some animal might eat me! His mother said, you have no respect for me, you do not love me neither do you obey me so it's best that I throw you out. Initially the boy was arrogant as he walked out of the house, but he soon realized that he has no shelter from the rain, no food to eat, and once he started hearing animals noises, he got very scared and felt very insecure.
Now that he had lost everything, he didn't know what to do and he realized how valuable his mother was, and how arrogant he was not to recognize this before. He knew that his only choice was to go back to his mother but he was not sure if she would accept him back. He went back to his house and started to cry and beg his mother to open the door and let him come back to the house. He praised her and started to remind her of her wonderful qualities. After some time, the mother opened the door and let him in. She hugged and comforted him and prepared food for him. Was she heartless that she didn't do it earlier? No. She wanted to teach her son a lesson; and sometimes in order to learn a valuable lesson, a person has to go through tough times.
The man who was watching all this cried saying this boy cried for just a few minutes and his mother became so compassionate, then what about you, Allah the most compassionate, the most merciful? Who can answer the prayers of the desperate one except Allah SWT? Allah SWT will never leave us alone if we are desperate for His closeness.

By Daee' Ahmed Moait

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!