/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Riyadh as-Saaliheen

_Y168
09-03-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm goin to be studying Riyaadus Saliheen soon, InshaAllaah. Could any1 please provide me with a brief summary as to what the Kitaab is about please... Shukran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-05-2012, 01:45 AM
:sl:

Riyadh as-Saaliheen (رياض الصالحين), translated: "The Gardens of the Righteous", is a compilation of verses from the Qur'an and hadith by Yahiya ibn Sharaf al-Nawawi.

In total, it contains 680 hadith divided into 372 chapters, many of which are introduced by verses of the Quran. Almost all of the hadith in Riyadh as-Saaliheen is authentic,[1] it contains most of the strong hadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim and is well regarded by the scholars of hadith.

&&

Title: Riyad-us-Saliheen Language: English

Authorship : Abu Zakaria Al-Nawawi

Short Description: The book was compiled by Imam An-Nawawi who was the great scholar of Hadith and Fiqhof his time. Commentaries on the Ahadith have been added by Hafiz Salahuddin Yusuf of Pakistan who had originally executed them for the Urdu edition of this book.

The English translation of the book and the - commentaries was performed by Dr. Muhammad Amin and Abu Usamah Al-Arabi bin Razduq who have performed their task with utmost care and profound interest.
Addition Date: Apr 13,2010

Attachments : 1
Page Link : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/290639

_Y168
09-05-2012, 07:50 AM
Jazaakillaah Khair. :) Baarak Allaahu Feeki. :) Shukran. :)

Shaykha
09-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Riyad-Us-Saaliheen Is An Amazing Kitaab. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_Y168
09-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I can't wait to study it then... In Sha Allaah.

Also, Imam An Nawawi is a name I recall hearing a while back in a Khutbah by Sheikh Qaasim.

Shaykha
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint 'Abdullaah
I can't wait to study it then... In Sha Allaah.

Also, Imam An Nawawi is a name I recall hearing a while back in a Khutbah by Sheikh Qaasim.
Maa Shaa Allah! You Sound Very Eager Sis! ;)

_Y168
09-05-2012, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shaykha
Maa Shaa Allah! You Sound Very Eager Sis! ;)
Lol. Make Du'aa it goes well. :D And I am able to do 'Amal on all I learn. Aameen.

Shaykha
09-05-2012, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint 'Abdullaah
Lol. Make Du'aa it goes well. And I am able to do 'Amal on all I learn. Aameen.
Aameen!! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!