/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Yahya From Pakistan : Introduction

Muhammad Yahya
09-05-2012, 05:37 AM
A Student And Self-Taught Web Developer And Experienced User Of Popular Web Content Publishing Platforms Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Google Sites And Google + !. I Started “Daily Islamic Supplications” With The Hopes Of Educating New Muslims About Islamic Supplications. More Blogs Are Under Progress And Will Be Online Soon With Rich And Exclusive Content. I Intend To Make And Publish Blogs About My Motherland Pakistan, Its Culture And People And Its Role In Muslim World Community. Join Me To Spread Islamic Message Of Peace And Love Among Muslims And Non-Muslims Too. Remember Me, My Family, My Parents And All Muslim Ummah In Your Precious Prayers.
Regards: _
Muhammad Yahya :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
09-05-2012, 12:06 PM
walaikum assalam.

welcome to the forum

hope you will have a beneficial stay here..

Muslim Woman
09-05-2012, 12:55 PM
:wa:

may Allah aceepts ur good deeds.

Welcome to the forum .

Muhammad Yahya
09-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks For Welcome....
May ALLAH protect all of us ....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
09-06-2012, 09:55 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum, bro. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!