/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel so angry at Buddhists

islamicwoman
09-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Salam,
Yes this is in relation with Burma attacks, I actually thought that buddhists were peace loving people.
But they ended just as opposite.
I feel so angry that why the hell does the world hate Muslims?
The media who talk about what Kim Kardashian does at 3:00 can't talk about a world changing event.
Saudia Arabia have given $50 million but why all the hatred?
I feel so angry.
I don't have anything to calm me down.

:raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
09-05-2012, 06:39 PM
One of the sign of the coming of the last day

The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea

M.I.A.
09-05-2012, 08:20 PM
ok so as per other thread im going to say something that i hope you understand, if you do or not depends on what understanding you have.

islam and the quran tells a lot about judgement.

singular and plural.

the whole point of it is to save yourselves and your families from hell.

to use this life to make provision for the afterlife.

and the best provision is good conduct.

..what you send forward.

so if you can be productive for the people of burma then do so.

but do not lose sight of your own conduct, maybe our ends will be different.

lacking compassion?

its the exact opposite, help 24/7

above all there is a god. how much power over our lives do you think god has?

thats a very general answer without knowing the situation.

i did a quick search and it appears that Bangladesh has taken in refugee's, and complains about taking in more.

apparently they give the excuse that these people are involved in drug trafficking, human trafficking and general bad conduct.

weather this is a government line or has some truth in it is another matter.

either way, it is only difficult for the people left behind.

i hope that calms you.

be good muslims singularly and the places you go will change.

there is compassion in me, believe it or not.

...saying that, i dont know who they were trafficking and how they were funding it.. i dont know who they were misbehaving against.

its a strange world, allah swt knows best.

IslamicRevival
09-05-2012, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamicwoman
Salam,
Yes this is in relation with Burma attacks, I actually thought that buddhists were peace loving people.
But they ended just as opposite.
I feel so angry that why the hell does the world hate Muslims?
The media who talk about what Kim Kardashian does at 3:00 can't talk about a world changing event.
Saudia Arabia have given $50 million but why all the hatred?
I feel so angry.
I don't have anything to calm me down.

:raging:
It is indeed a tragedy but we shouldn't judge an entire community based on the actions of a few individuals. The times were living in are indeed difficult but it was inevitable it would come to this as or Nabi, Peace and endless blessings be upon him and his family told us the signs of the hour hundreds of years ago, and looking around the world today we can all see they are being fulfilled. Were living in the end of times and there are more rough days ahead. PS 50 million is pocket change to the Saudi's and splashing the cash doesnt make up for anything, the damage has already been done.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
09-05-2012, 10:37 PM
If we have this type of attitude that we begin to hate a whole community because of the actions of a number of individuals then we are no better than the "anti Islamists" and "Islamaphobes" who fear and hate Islam and Muslims due to the "alleged" actions of a few Muslims or because of the way we as Muslims are portrayed badly in the media.

So let us not resort to the same attitude against us as Muslims that we are trying to eradicate.

What can be established is that no one can now say that "all" Buddhists are peace loving people and would never hurt anyone.

Riana17
09-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Salam Sis

I agree with Brother Hamza.

I suggest you to stop watching TV coz sometimes or most of the times they exaggerate things and even if not, we are not in position to be able to do something big about it.

This is what we used to do now about what's happening in Syria, whenever horrible things happen my husband always says "it is Allah's willing"

sister herb
09-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Those people in Burma have left they religion. Neither Muslims, Jews, Christian or Buddhist teach they followers to kill.

Sothis Girl
09-06-2012, 05:24 PM
There are injustice everywhere in this world. But it's not the religion, nor the nation or culture, it's the PEOPLE.

Buddhism is a peaceful religion. People in Burma who did this are totally have nothing to do with their religious faith.

May Allah curse these murderers.

جوري
09-06-2012, 06:24 PM
There's nothing peaceful about Buddhists it is all smoke & mirror .. good 'religion' for the pretentious in Hollywood.The rest of them just beg around the city and act obsequious to those they pander to and then kill those they wish to exterminate!
How much more ethnic cleansing do we need to see before we realize what these people actually are? Saddest thing, is this should be a full fledged Jihad against them and yet we all sit here making excuses for them!

~Zaria~
09-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Assalamu-alaikum,

There is no benefit in anger.

It is a hateful and self-destructive emotion that results in actions that are injurious, revengeful and blinded of reasoning.

Abû Hurayrah relates that a man said to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “Counsel me.” The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

“Do not get angry.” The man repeated his request many times, but the Prophet (peace be upon him) kept saying: “Do not get angry.” [ Sahîh al-Bukhârî ]

Channel your strong emotions towards that which would be of benefit to our ummah.
- Creating awareness of the plight of our brothers and sisters around the world.
- Get involved in charity organisations.
- Not forgetting the power of duaa......for all goodness comes from Allah (subhanwataála). All evil arises from His slaves.

And remembering that the actions of a group of people do not reflect their beliefs as a whole.

If OUR deen were to be judged by its followers alone, then Islam itself would cease to be the fastest growing religion in the world.

There exists peace-loving Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Atheists......and Buddhists.
But so too, will we find vengeful Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Atheists.......and Buddhists.

:wa:

جوري
09-06-2012, 08:47 PM
I am not advocating anger, I am however against pacifism. We watch them genocide here and rape pillage there, kill here and falsely imprison there.. Until when exactly will we sit idle before we realize it is an all out war against Islam and Muslims?
Where are our armies?

Aza
09-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Salaam, anger solves nothing. All it does is open the heart for evil to enter.

True Buddists live with peace and love in their heart, so much so that they will never even hurt a fly if it lands on their food. These people on the news are no more Buddists than the Bosnian members of the SS in WW2 who rounded up and killed innocent men, women and children were muslim.

You can't label an entire people for the evil committed by the few.

Pray for the innocent and pray that the guilty find the true path and that they make ammends for their deeds. It is Allah who judges, not us : )

Urban Turban
12-27-2012, 06:03 PM
The one who kneels before Allah will stand up to anyone.
Quite simply, we aren't doing it.

Anyways, google this:

abul hasan ali miyan 1961 burma theijtema english translation

and read.

Something very relevant.

Jedi_Mindset
12-27-2012, 10:41 PM

Thought it vids lol....the Sheikh is telling things about his former religion (buddhism) i didnt even know. Subhan'Allah

GuestFellow
12-27-2012, 10:52 PM
:wa:

It's funny how we become what we hate the most. It's a cruel irony.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!