/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why does everything look this bad since I used crap cleaner?

جوري
09-05-2012, 10:06 PM

not only does every website look like this but even clicking on the links doesn't work

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-05-2012, 10:11 PM
bump bump pls I can only use AOL to access anything which is a pain :(

White Rose
09-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Hmmm...even though it looks funny(crap cleaner ;D)...I gotta be serious. Did you try resetting your browser? It helps me when I have that problem.

جوري
09-05-2012, 10:31 PM
how do I do that? every webpage has the exact same layout.. some are really crazy and none of the 'buttons' are working imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-05-2012, 10:41 PM
I tried resetting igoogle alone and it said the last session can't be restored.. I am not sure what went wrong.. hate crap cleaner.. fact is I fell asleep last night with it still running could that have something to do with it?

IslamicRevival
09-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Looks like the browser wasnt fully closed when you used the cleaner. Close your browser, give it a minute or two to completely exit and run the cleaner again. Or alternatively delete your cache manually via the browser settings.

Hulk
09-05-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm not sure what crap cleaner is but I think the reason some of the links are not working is because they are overlapping, zooming out might fix the issue at least temporary.

I just looked up Crap Cleaner and I think I probably used it before back in my pc days. It's weird that a software meant to remove unused files would affect your browser display :s

Have you tried using a different browser? I think that might help though not an actual fix.

I hope the pro pc bros/sis can help you out sis. Sorry I am not of much service!

جوري
09-05-2012, 10:57 PM
I just did a full system restore and it is no better. .. It is so horrible as ever website has the same layout now

'Abd-al Latif
09-06-2012, 12:52 AM
:salamext:

This happens when there is a connection issue with your computer and the forum: it doesn't load the page properly. Has this happened before?

جوري
09-06-2012, 12:56 AM
This does happen when there's a connection problem, however, I don't have any now and all web-pages on any browser outside of AOL show up in that fashion not just IB, amazon, igoogle you name it. I even tried to re-download firefox and it is still the same :(

جوري
09-06-2012, 01:15 AM
I found someone with a similar problem but not sure how s/he fixed the issue

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=36124

جوري
09-06-2012, 01:46 AM
figured it out hurraahhh
even the cache bit with the previous guy wasn't correct but al7mdullilah it is all good now..
we may close this nightmare of a thread I don't want to be reminded of the last few harrowing hours :p

Hulk
09-06-2012, 01:49 AM
i came in just in time to read your success story. Congrats!

جوري
09-06-2012, 02:08 AM
:haha: thanks..
I like when that happens but with minimal effort on my part- sadly I always have to go through the ride and it is always painful and bumpy :skeleton:

Abz2000
09-06-2012, 05:47 AM
Wanna re-install ur operating system?

جوري
09-06-2012, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Wanna re-install ur operating system?
Jazaka Allah khyran.. how many times can I take advantage of a Muslim so openly?
May Allah swt reward you for your generosity and complete his favor upon you by making you smarter and smarter (and make that a useful thing for Islam and Muslims)

ameen

Abz2000
09-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Ameen, JazakAllah khairan for the wonderful dua :)
It's free remote support for ib members so Dnt feel guilty at all,

Alpha Dude
09-06-2012, 08:00 AM
Coolest name ever for a piece of software.

ardianto
09-06-2012, 08:23 AM
:sl:

Sometime I got same problem. But that's because trouble in internet connection.

ardianto
09-06-2012, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
I found someone with a similar problem but not sure how s/he fixed the issue

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=36124
I did not know what is Crap Cleaner until I saw link to Piriform, and realized that is CCleaner.

I used CCleaner in my laptop since 2010. This is a program to remove temporary files, history and cookies, but it does not removes used files or programs. And I never got a problem with CCleaner.

Your problem is not because CCleaner, but because failure in re-arrange the website appearance in monitor. A website upload its data to internet. Then our computer receive these data, download and re-arrange into form that we can read. Sometime failure happened in this re-arrange process. It can because internet connection that too slow, or the website itself failed when upload the data to internet, or the browser is in trouble.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!