/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some help..

KnockKnock
09-06-2012, 08:25 PM
As-salam Aleikum

I hope every here is here with high iman and great health and having peace. Ameen.

So last Tuesday High School started and for me, I just can't take it there. Everywhere I go, LITERALLY everywhere I go you got A). Beautiful Half naked women in your vision (Astaghfirullah) B). Curse words being thrown out everywhere, C). Forced into societal pressure (Parents wanting me to go prom, or why I don't have a girlfriend. Kids wanting you to do do shameless things and etc) and for me it is just SOO ANNOYING being here and I get so angry but i try to hold it in and I just want to know does anyone here or did anyone here attend public high school? If so, how did you deal with it. I just need some advice from some Brothers or Sisters because I don't have Muslim friends in my area.

Also about Jummah. My parents don't want to pick me up from school and take me to Jummah even though it starts as late as 1:45 and school ends a 2:05. What do I even do in this case? I want to be a good Muslim but all the garbage around me makes it sometimes difficult (but i guess we all have to go through tests). I don't want to come off as ungrateful and please forgive me if I did. I just want some advice from my brothers and sisters because I really don't have anyone to talk to in real life.

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
09-08-2012, 04:34 AM
:sl:
maybe someone else give u bettter advice, only what i can suggest u is focus ur self more on good things and ur motives so u will dont care what ppl r doing around urself. like at school u can stress more on study if u dont have other good activity to do.

Muslim Woman
09-08-2012, 08:07 AM
:wa:

bro , glad to know u want to follow Islamic way of life . Keep praying to Allah so that He makes life easy and beneficial for u.

Tell ur parents calmly u want to be a practicing Muslim . Also make dua for them so that they become more religious and help u to follow Islam .

About Jumuah , is there any Muslim teacher ,student with whom u can go to mosque ?

KnockKnock
09-08-2012, 03:07 PM
I asked my Dad to pick me up right after school to go to the masjid since Jummah starts 2:35 and school ends 2:05 so insha Allah ill get there on time. I guess I have to stay strong and try to find good company to help me out inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
09-08-2012, 03:20 PM
inshaAllah and akhi just stay connected recite the quran make dua and listen to lots n lots of lectures. may Allah help u ameen :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!