/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgently Required!

ILuvAllah
09-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Does anyone know any reliable and long time experienced Raaqi in Manchester UK? please let me know. its urgent!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-07-2012, 02:30 PM
:sl:

can u contact ur local mosque ?

Muslim Woman
09-07-2012, 02:33 PM
:sl:

browsed and found this :

Abu Ruqya is a qualified islamic practitioner who specializes in the field of Human behaviour and Ruqya ( Islamic Healing)

He is the student of Sheikh Mohammad Umar al- Hijazi who is the student of (Sheikh Ibn Uthaymeen, Sheikh Ahmad Al A... jmy and many other scholars)

He has been given Ijaza to perform Ruqya on patients suffering with illness such as:

Jinn possession
Black magic
Evil eye

He has currently treated over hundreds over patients who have suffered:

AUTISM
EPILEPSY
PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS
SLEEPING DISORDERS

with a very good success rate alhamdullah...

he is providing service all around UK.

FOR MORE INFO PLEASE VISIT

WWW.RUQYA.WEEBLY.COM

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...19779634717240

ILuvAllah
09-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Sister, abu ruqyah lives in london and i cannot travel that far.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
try www.hijamaclinic.net

They have a section on rukya services and they don't charge money for it. They're based in Luton but can advise you of rakhi's in your locality. I would also explain your entire situation to them in email and wait for their return email.

From my experience, these brothers are good.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!