/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello again

1searching
09-07-2012, 05:33 PM
As-salaamu Alaykum brothers and sisters. It's been a while since I have posted but I wanted to let everyone know that it is official. I made my shahada last week. Thank you all who gave me advice and encouragement.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-07-2012, 06:27 PM
woohoo.. Allah Akbar..
That does my heart good on this friday

Aprender
09-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Alhamdulillah! Allahu Akbar!

Welcome to Islam my brother! I am happier.

jameelash
09-07-2012, 07:19 PM
salam,may Allah,s guidance be with u always.aameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
1searching
09-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Thank you all. I just pray that I may be a good and humble servant.

Muhammad
09-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullah,

Masha'Allaah, that is excellent to hear! May Allaah the most High protect you and keep you steadfast, and may He increase you in knowledge and understanding of His beautiful religion, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
09-08-2012, 08:11 AM
:wa:

Welcome to Islam .

Pl. share ur story in stories of Muslim converts thread.

muslimah bird
09-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Welcome to Islam,brother .

Galaxy
09-08-2012, 06:23 PM
MASHAALLAH:Alhumdill

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!