/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a comment for this photo?

'Abd-al Latif
09-07-2012, 08:25 PM
:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yahia12
09-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Im speechless! :D

Aza
09-07-2012, 08:57 PM
I truly love animals, some I believe were sent by Allah to help us. The companionship that they can give is surely one of the best gifts from Allah.

My heart cries when I see animals treated cruely, especially those which have given trust to humans only for it to be shamefully abused.

Insaanah
09-07-2012, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Do you have a comment for this photo?
:wasalamex

Beautiful.

Reminds me of these ahadeeth:

Yahya related to me from Malik from Ishaq ibn Abdullah ibn Abi Talha from Humayda bint Abi Ubayda ibn Farwa that her maternal aunt Kabsha bint Kab ibn Malik, who was the wife of the son of Abu Qatada al-Ansari, told her that once Abu Qatada was visiting her and she poured out some water for him to do wudu with. Just then a cat came to drink from it, so he tilted the vessel towards it to let it drink. Kabsha continued, "He saw me looking at him and said, 'Are you surprised, daughter of my brother?' I said, 'Yes.' He replied that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, cats are not impure. They intermingle with you .' "

Yahya said that Malik said, "There is no harm in that unless one sees impurities on the cat's mouth."

(Muwatta Malik, Book 2, Hadeeth 43)

http://www.sunnah.com/urn/400430

Humaidah bint Ubaid bin Rifa'ah narrated:
"Kabshah bint Ka'b bin Malik - she was (married) with Ibn Abi Qatadah - narrated "That Abu Qatadah visited her, [so she said:] 'So I poured water for him to use for Wudu.' She said: 'A cat came to drink, so he lowered he container until it drank.' Kabshah said: 'So he saw me looking at it and said, "O my niece! Are you surprised at that?" So I said yes. He said: "Indeed Allah's Messenger said 'It is not impure, it is only one of those roam around among you.'" (Sahih)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 92

http://www.sunnah.com/tirmidhi/1#92

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
09-07-2012, 09:48 PM
i really like cats cause they are usually quiet like me:statisfie

KnockKnock
09-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Same like brother Hulk! Although I look at your name and the picture and quiet isn't the first thing to mind :0.

Scimitar
09-08-2012, 01:00 AM
I have a comment for the photo

"Quickest way to Jannat" :) Should be turned into a Muslim MEME

Scimi

muslimah bird
09-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Reminds me about this hadith of the dog

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "While a man was walking on his way he became extremely thirsty. He found a well, he went down into it to drink water. Upon leaving it, he saw a dog which was panting out of thirst. His tongue was lolling out and he was eating moist earth from extreme thirst. The man thought to himself: `This dog is extremely thirsty as I was.' So he descended into the well, filled up his leather sock with water, and holding it in his teeth, climbed up and quenched the thirst of the dog. Allah appreciated his action and forgave his sins". The Companions asked: "Shall we be rewarded for showing kindness to the animals also?'' He (PBUH) said, "A reward is given in connection with every living creature".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Commentary:
1. This Hadith emphasizes the importance of kindness to every creature, even animals, because Allah is pleased with such kindness.
2. Allah's Quality of mercy and forgiveness is immensely vast. If He wants He may forgive a person even on a minor good action done by him.."

Shaykha
09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Subhaan Allah!

tranquility
09-14-2012, 12:34 PM
It's nice seeing things like this. These days, you actually see some people torturing animals instead. It's sad. This photo sets a good example.

sister herb
09-14-2012, 12:47 PM
He looks to be kind man. If someone is kind and patient to animals, he usually is also kind to other people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!