/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let's Race

Perseveranze
09-08-2012, 06:49 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Narrated Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her):

I went with the Prophet (peace be upon him) on one of his journeys whilst I was still a slim and slender young girl. He instructed the others to go on without us, and they went on ahead. Then, he said to me: “Come, let’s race.” I raced with him and won the race. Then he never mentioned it again and I had even forgotten about it, until one day I was accompanying him on another one of his journeys. By now I was older and had become heavier. As before he instructed his Companions to go ahead without us, and they went on ahead. Then he said to me: “Come, let’s race.” And this time he won the race. He laughed and said: “This is to make up (for my last defeat)”.

(Ibn Majah, Hadith no. 2010)

Love the Prophet(saw).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!