/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

A-Brother
09-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh

Being Greedy For Reward, So Inshallah Everyone Will Reply After Recieving Blessings And Rewards In Addition To Duas.

What Makes This Forum Better Than Others?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_Y168
09-08-2012, 10:18 PM
:wasalamex

The 'Imams of the Haramain' Section. :D

_Y168
09-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Any help? How to change signature?

Aprender
09-09-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm a revert. So far this is the only forum on the net that hasn't made me want to leave Islam so soon due to the awful behavior and asinine sectarianism and confusion that is rampant on other forums...

I've also met some pretty amazing Muslims on here. I didn't think humans like that existed anymore but found a few right here on IB.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A-Brother
09-10-2012, 08:47 PM
I Personally Have Joined This Forum To Take Part In One Specific Thread. Signatures Can Be Changed Via Clicking The Settings Tab At The Top Right Hand Corner.

_Y168
09-10-2012, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TALIBUL ILM
Signatures Can Be Changed Via Clicking The Settings Tab At The Top Right Hand Corner.
Jazaak Allahu Khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!