/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MuslimAtheists.wordpress.com

- Qatada -
09-08-2012, 11:12 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I am finding it difficult to register to this blog akhi.

Jazaka Allah khyran

:w:

Insaanah
09-09-2012, 09:23 PM
:sl:

I actually find the name of the blog very misleading as to it's aim. If you look at the thread title, not yet having read the post, it suggests that it is run by people who claim to be Muslims and atheist at the same time, to justify their beliefs. MuslimsVsAtheists or MuslimsReponsetoAtheists or something along those lines would have been more appropriate.

Aprender
09-09-2012, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
I actually find the name of the blog very misleading as to it's aim.
I agree but I actually like this. Now people who do claim to be atheists and Muslims at the same time cannot use that name to lead more Muslims towards disbelief. Perhaps someone who does use this label would stumble upon the blog and get a new perspective...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
I agree but I actually like this. Now people who do claim to be atheists and Muslims at the same time cannot use that name to lead more Muslims towards disbelief. Perhaps someone who does use this label would stumble upon the blog and get a new perspective...
:salamext:

That was the plan. :)

- Qatada -
09-09-2012, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
I am finding it difficult to register to this blog akhi.

Jazaka Allah khyran

:w:

What error do u get sister?

جوري
09-09-2012, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

What error do u get sister?
When I go register it asks for the name of the blog. When I put the one above it says it is already taken.
The page itself doesn't show me where there are registration options..

Darth Ultor
09-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Misleading name for its purpose. When I first saw this, I was like, "What the hell is a Muslim Atheist? the name doesn't even make sense."

- Qatada -
09-10-2012, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
When I go register it asks for the name of the blog. When I put the one above it says it is already taken.
The page itself doesn't show me where there are registration options..

Try now :)

جوري
09-10-2012, 12:30 AM
ok.. Jazaka Allah khyran

~Zaria~
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
MashaAllah, well done.

//-Asif-\\
09-10-2012, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

That was the plan. :)
Niiice :D

- Qatada -
11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Check it out:

MuslimAtheists
.wordpress.com

(the names controvesial to get your attention

)

Recent Posts

PurpleCup
12-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Probably should be placed in Links section, no?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!