/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need support from all Muslims - Du'aa

islamicwoman
09-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Salam,
My grandma died yesterday at 2:30pm, my family is glum, upset and everyone is crying.
I was crying on my own but expressing this to my family would have made it worse.

As they were burying my Grandma, the rain started to pour in Pakistan reflecting that Allah
was happy that a true servant was returning to him.

My grandma didn't miss 1 rozah, didn't miss a single prayer and did Hajj twice.
Please do Du'aa for her that she is accepted by Allah and goes Jannat

Ji'sakallah
May Allah bless you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
09-11-2012, 09:47 PM
:sl:

May Allah grant your grandmother Jannat al Firdows without reckoning, and save her from the punishment of the grave, and grant her loved ones, yourself included, sabr and comfort at this difficult time, ameen.

Muhammad
09-11-2012, 11:34 PM
:wasalamex

I'm very saddened to hear about your grandmother. May Allaah (swt) shower her with His infinite mercy and forgiveness, and may He (swt) give your family patience and keep you all steadfast and unite you all in Jannatul Firdaws, Aameen.

Muslim Woman
09-12-2012, 04:01 AM
:wa:

Inna lillahe wa inna lillahe rajeun.

Ameen to all dua.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!