/* */

PDA

View Full Version : konnichiwa!

Yuki Nomose
09-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Hello brothers and sisters, my name is Yuki, bloodline Nomose. I'm half italian and half japanese and i'm returned to truth 3 month ago and married too ( in same period after shadahah ) . I'm happy to know you and i hope to know japanese brothers and sisters in world :)

Salaam and dewa mata :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
09-09-2012, 10:37 PM
ma sha Allah.. and Allah Akbar..

:welcome: aboard sis..:D

- Qatada -
09-10-2012, 12:18 AM
:salamext:

Konichi wa sister Yuki, we'd love to know your convert story. :)

Aprender
09-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Allahu Akbar. Welcome to the forum sis. Nice to have you here with us :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
09-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Salam Alaikkum Sister
Ogenki desu ka?
Congratulations on your conversion and marriage, may Allah keep you steadfast

We love watching Japanese cartoons as much as Korean movies, however its easier to learn Korean language than Japanese lool :D
Inshallah we can visit Kyoto next year, yay!

Arigato gozimasu

Yuki Nomose
09-10-2012, 07:43 PM
tadaima ( i'm back ! )

arigato gozaimasu :)

mina na ni aete ureshii ( hi alls ^^ )

anata to shiriaete ureshii desu (nice to meet you )

watakushi wa Yuki to mooshimasu. ( my name is Yuki )

totemo sutekina forum desu yo ^^ ( it's so cute forum )

sokka nipponbunka wa hijou ni ninki ga arimasu ( i know that our civilization is very famous in world lol )

Nihon ganbare ! ( yeeeee ! go

okagesame genki

Hulk
09-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Oooooh man.... I love the japanese language! Seriously.. I've worked with a japanese DJ before and its just wowww such a cool language. I can't speak it though.. I only know arigato, joto matte kudasai, and other random sentences heard from shows(kage bunshin no jutsu!)

And half italian! Mann! So cool.. ive never met an italian before but I've watched enough of the corleones to know its a cool language. Also.. congratulations on your conversion and marriage sis.. Please do have a good time on the forums.. we have loads of friendly people here muslims and non muslims. There are also lots of knowledgable brothers and sisters here who are also students of knowledge. InshaAllah you will find this place beneficial!

Yuki Nomose
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM
tnx ^^ i was watching forum before, useful to know other that my husband can't teach me and i like know brothers and sisters, i feel to be less alone here where we havent a so good community and no mosqis where i live :(

:nervous:

Scimitar
09-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Assalaam alaikum,

Welcome to IB forum :)

Whoop, maybe someone to get the scoop on the best animes coming outta Japan :D Me Gusta, Hulk, Me very Gusta :D

Scimi

Yuki Nomose
09-10-2012, 08:24 PM
yes you can ask me something :) my favourite anime is To Aru Kagaru no Railgun :) :D

Scimitar
09-10-2012, 08:42 PM
I loved Samurai chanpuru (Champloo in English) it's my favourite (yeah, the ending made me cry).

I have all the classics, on original DVD.

What is To Aru kagaru No Railgun about? I have been looking for another anime series to watch, something with a very good storyline, action and heroics between two heroes that hate eachother but must learn to work together... Big ask... But, worth a try.

Good to have you on this forum Yuki :) two thumbs up!!!

Scimi

EDIT: I can understand that there are hardly any Mosques in Japan. And that practising Islam can be quite a challenge there - but very possible. I saw this video a long time ago and never forgot - this is amazing :)

https://vimeo.com/16573861

Let me know what you think :)

Yuki Nomose
09-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Railgun is based on a group of schoolgirls that have special power to hold safety on city. It's an anime very colorful and many humour and great rythm :)

off course i'm fan of Hayao Miyazaki too, do you know Mononoke hime or Howl? i think he is enough famous :)

oh yes in Japan very little the muslim community :(

there are 60 mosques in Japan, not few but not many too but there is a 2th generation of new muslim born with japanese citizenship. It's a good beginning :)

i'm married with pakistan, good man :nervous:

Scimitar
09-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Oh I love studio Ghibli films, like Howls Moving castle and Princess Mononoke (I have these on DVD). Hayao Miyazaki - he is what Walt Disney tried to be :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Yuki Nomose
oh yes in Japan very little the muslim community

there are 60 mosques in Japan, not few but not many too but there is a 2th generation of new muslim born with japanese citizenship. It's a good beginning
It is a good start, Alhamdulillah. And the second generation of Muslims in Japan has made my curiosity peak. I wonder, what it would be like to go on Jamaat to Japan :) I think I will enter a dream now :) I always wanted to visit Japan. Especially Tokyo, Shinjuku.

Yuki Nomose
09-10-2012, 10:33 PM
the most fascinating thing is that japanese culture has enough near to good way to life of good muslim. Respect of nature, respect for persons, self control and humility. Using water from the temizuya, first fill the ladle, then pour water over the left hand and then over the right hand, finally rinsing the mouth with water filled into the left palm. By doing this, you have been purified of worldly and spiritual pollution. Before the Temizu ritual became common place, worshippers of old performed a ritual called 'misogi' the washing of the entire body in a river near to the shrine. :)

off course japaneses are politheists but i like their shrines and tori gates ** pure art that i respect and appreciate like muslim ( my husband likes too, he want that i hold my japanese soul that it's part of him love for me )

Scimitar
09-10-2012, 10:53 PM
I too am fascinated by Japanese art and culture. And the history. I love the time of the Edo period, when the Tokugawa shogunate was ruling over the Islands and there was real sense of adventure around Japan. So many Samurai schools (Dojo's) came to province in that time and the nobility culture was peaking too. So too were the power plays of those times - which fascinate me. I can't begin to tell you how many stories i've seen.

Also, when it comes to cinema, it was film makers like Akira Kurosawa whose amazing ability to tell a story in moving images, inspired Hollywood to rethink the Spaghetti Western genre. Films like 7 Samurai - I won the bfi release on DVD also. :)

Oh, and the swords... you can guess that with a name like Scimitar, I'd have a special appreciation for iron that's been folded 440 times :)

I didn't realise that the Japanese purification method is so similar to the way Islam teaches us - that really is fascinating. The Temizuya, I just did a quick search for it and found some pics of a large communal water facility and lots of ladles. It looks very similar to where Muslims do wudhu in the courtyards of Masjids in some middle Eastern countries :) The similarity is uncanny when I think about it. Because Japanese religion also has similar way to purification, with the use of water.

I was reading that over 124,000 prophets (peace be upon them) have been sent with the Message of Islam. Maybe in the past, one was in Japan. Allahu Alam.

Insha-Allah, one day, I will go to Japan.

Scimi

Yuki Nomose
09-10-2012, 11:03 PM
the katana sword is not really japanese origin but imported by Ainu people that japaneses fought for centuries :)

oh Japan helped many muslims during II World War too, many japanese officials helped the muslim in indonesia :)

i can't post a link but i suggest to find the pdf of japanese empire and islamic studies ISAM.org

:nervous:

Scimitar
09-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Interesting stuff, gonna look into that for certain :)

Thank you Sister Yuki :)

Scimi

ardianto
09-11-2012, 04:56 AM
:sl:

Irasshaimase, welcome to the forum. :)

If you could go to my place, I would introduce you to my sister in-law and her husband. They lived in Japan for few years because her husband working institution has connection with a Japanese govt institution. Now sometime her husband goes to Japan, or became host for Japanese who come to Bandung city. I have meet a Japanese family who became their guest.

I would introduce you to my wife 'foster father' too, an army colonel retiree who almost 90 years old. He was a Heiho soldier during the Japanese Age. He visited Japan in 70's and meet his ex-commander.

By the way, the age of Heian was a beautiful age, I think. That was the peak age of Japanese art and literature. But I haven't read The Tale of Genji except its synopsis.

Reading is my hobby and I main interest in reading is history, including history of Japan too, of course.

Yuki Nomose
09-11-2012, 07:50 AM
genji monogatari is the gem of japanese licterature :)

what place are you from ? indonesia ? great ^^ i dont know, until now my husband wish show me him family in Pakistan but it's not possible now. Maybe in future ( with future kids it's better ). I prefer the meiji age that it's a fascinating mix of a new world inside a great culture and the old Tokyo of meiji age was so beatiful :)

returned by not many time but i not found many difficulty, my little dream is wear kimono with hijab ** hijab fits so well with hakama too :) pity that where i live ( italy ) it's not possible wear kimono or yukata too :hmm:

ardianto
09-16-2012, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yuki Nomose
what place are you from ? indonesia ?
Sorry for late answer.

I am living in Bandung, capital of West Java province.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!