/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new member

Al-Husseiny
09-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Assalmu Alaikum
Dear brothers and sisters,
I'm really glad to visit your forum.
Actually, I missed LOC (London Open College) very much, as I was one of the help desk team, so I surfed the web searching for any related material. I found a post in your forum. I enjoyed following comments very much.

I'm Egyptian, graduated from The Faculty Of Arts / English Department 2006.
Now I'm twenty eight.
I wish to be an active member in your forum.
May Allah bless your times.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-11-2012, 01:52 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum , br.

Hope u will find the forum beneficial for ur hereafter .

ardianto
09-11-2012, 04:54 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum, brother.

:)

marwen
09-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Welcome aboard akhi ! have a nice time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
09-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Marhaba!
Ahlan wa sahlan

Insaanah
09-11-2012, 10:00 PM
:wa: and welcome to the forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Husseiny
Actually, I missed LOC (London Open College) very much, as I was one of the help desk team
Does London Open College still exist? I notice there's no website any more. If LOC doesn't exist, what happened to it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!