/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Me in seeking repentence

muslimintrouble
09-10-2012, 06:49 PM
AoA my fellow muslim brothers

i have committed some sins and now i am afraid that Allah SWT is going to punish me really bad. i will get embarrassed in this world and hereafter.

i am offering my salah regularly and asking him to forgive me. i am reciting all the repentance duas but the scary feeling is not leaving me.

i offer two rakat salah in middle of night. but my problem is no matter how hard i try i can not cry when i am begging Almighty Allah to forgive me.

i feel that my heart has become so hard that it doesnt make me cry. does that mean my sins are no forgiven or wont be forgiven?

what are the other options for asking for repentance?

please help me my fellow muslim brothers. i beg you all to pray for me.

Jazakallah Khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-11-2012, 12:03 PM
:sl:

keep praying and stay away from the situations that may lead u to commit sins . Keep doing good works , give charity , InshaAllah u will be forgiven.

Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever AllKnower, AllWise.
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #17)

Allah wishes to accept your repentance, but those who follow their lusts, wish that you (believers) should deviate tremendously away from the Right Path.
( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #27)

But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then verily, Allah will pardon him (accept his repentance). Verily, Allah is OftForgiving, Most Merciful.
( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #39)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!