/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamdulillah <3

Re.TiReD
09-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum

Hope everybody is well Bi'idhnillah =D

It's been a long time (A year!) and I don't know if I know anybody anymore but just a quick message to say that I got married a few months ago Alhamdulillah <3 please keep us in your du'aas, JazakAllah

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
//-Asif-\\
09-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Mabrook Sister!

May Allah bless you and your spouse with a healthy, fruitful mutually beneficial marriage!

Kei
09-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Heya ...FLaWeD... ,
I'm no vet so don't know you yet :smile:, but I can never pass up an opportunity to congratulate people and celebrate! ;D
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, :)

Periwinkle18
09-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Assalam o alikum

Mabrooooook sis :) may Allah bless u n keep u happy always ameen :) glad to see u back on Li :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-11-2012, 05:35 PM
:sl:

Mabrook! You know, I was thinking just the other day that I haven't seen Sr. Flawed on the forum for long and her Qawarira Art page hasn't been updated for so long either, I hope she's doing well and now this! Masha'Allah, tabarakallah.. May Allah (swt) bless you both and fill your lives with barakah and grant you much happiness in this life and the Aakhirah. Ameen.

Alpha Dude
09-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

Congratulations. May Allah grant you a happy married life and pious offspring. Aameen.

Jedi_Mindset
09-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Walaykum salaam

I'm not a vet either, but congratz and may Allah(SWT) grant you much happiness and unity between you and your spouse. Ameen :happy:

glo
09-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Welcome back and congratulations!

- Qatada -
09-12-2012, 01:03 AM
:salamext:

Welcome back sister, may Allah bless you, your marriage and give u pure children who are leaders of the muttaqeen, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!