/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam alaikum

aa009
09-14-2012, 09:35 PM
salam brothers and sisters,
I'm new to islamic board and i came here to seek guidance from those of whom believe in Allah and so whom i trust with my story. Thank you for reading this thread i will post my dilemma soon.
If anyone would like to contact me i would via islamic board i would love to meet some good muslim people whom i can learn from inshallah. Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister.

aa009
09-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Thank you sister it is very nice to be welcomed :statisfie

Hulk
09-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Salam sister. I hope you will find the forum beneficial.. InshaAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aprender
09-15-2012, 05:13 AM
asSalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

How are you doing sister? Really nice to have you here with us.

aa009
09-16-2012, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
asSalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

How are you doing sister? Really nice to have you here with us.
I'm very well thank you very much and inshallah i hope you are too i joined islamic board to inshallah find guidance as i head off to university does anyone have any tips as i'm a muslim girl who wears a hijab and unfortunately has to share a room at university with someone i don't know. I plan to join the muslim society at university but are there any other tips any one could give any will be appreciated i don't want to lose my religion as my family aren't there to watch me and tell me if what i'm doing is wrong. thank you for any help brothers and sisters.

aa009
09-16-2012, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Salam sister. I hope you will find the forum beneficial.. InshaAllah :)
wa alakium asalam i'm already finding the forum extremely beneficial and wish i found it years ago when i was facing even more difficult times inshallah we both continue to find the forum very beneficial, thank you for your kind welcome.

Serendipity
09-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Salam

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!