/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do I have to introduce myself?

ba51th
09-15-2012, 03:50 AM
I don't really like to introduce myself...

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

as you can see, my name ba51th, my religion is Islam, I live in my house, reason to join forum is to seek knowledge of Islam. (oh yeah, I guess that will do...)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ba51th
09-15-2012, 04:38 AM
looks like I lack of manner, sorry....

جوري
09-15-2012, 05:03 AM
been trying to get you to speak for a while.. glad you did.. :welcome: aboard..

:w:

Aprender
09-15-2012, 05:12 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ba51th
09-15-2012, 05:48 AM
if sister with arabic name (sorry, can't read and write arabic) didn't mention my profile on the other thread, maybe I will never introduce myself, hahaha ;D

جوري
09-15-2012, 05:52 AM
That was the plan.. :skeleton:

Hulk
09-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Welcome to the forums oh brother who lives in a house

sister herb
09-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Salam alaykum;

welcome to forum brother.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!