/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of smell from drain?

Salahudeen
09-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Whenever we bath or shower a smell comes up from the outside drain, its not the inside drain because the bathroom is newly fitted, we've tried putting drain unblocker even though its not blocked and other stuff but not working, it's only when warm water goes down the bath drain that the smell comes :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
09-16-2012, 03:37 PM
Not to insult your intelligence, but have you tried calling a plumber?

Salahudeen
09-16-2012, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Not to insult your intelligence, but have you tried calling a plumber?
That's my last point of call when there's a £40 call out fee for most of the plumbers around here :hmm:

جوري
09-16-2012, 05:59 PM
here's what you can do, (don't ask me how I know this but whenever I see someone fixing something of mine I always always take notes) so I have seen them unscrew the round area between the faucets (you know the one) and pull it out, it always has a spiral or string attachment pull it out and all the yuckies will be attached to it (I implore you to invest in gloves) drop that junk in the toilet, flush it never look at it again and screw the thing back in, then drop a few peppermint oil down the drain and leave it a good 15 mins.. I have done tried this before and it works. Now man up and go do it..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!