/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all Muslims

Khonwan
09-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Hi to all. I’m an atheist seeking a better understanding of Muslims. I believe that communion through dialogue is preferable to uninformed prejudice.

Rgds
Khonwan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
09-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Hi to you

welcome to forum.

Riana17
09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Hello there

welcome to the forum :)

Hulk
09-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi Khonwan, welcome to the forums. I can't help noticing a recent rise in atheists joining the forums! I guess it has something to do with the recent events on the news? I think it's good that people are at least making an effort to see for themselves what's going on..

In another forum (nonreligious) I frequent there's this dude who would explain misconceptions about Islam whenever someone opens up a bash thread. I was quite impressed with it and he would even cite proper muslim sites as sources. Some people actually started accusing him of being muslim, but he is actually atheist.

I personally see it as a great reminder to myself that one doesn't necessarily have to belong to a religion to defend against slanders against it, it's just part of a certain responsibility to morals and intellect. Well anyway sorry for rambling, I hope you will have a beneficial time here!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here.

Pl. feel free to ask about Islam .

tigerkhan
09-21-2012, 09:33 PM
:welcome:
hope u enjoy ur stay here and it will be beneficial.

Bint-e-Adam
09-24-2012, 05:57 AM
welcome here. You can ask any type of Question about ISlam. ISlam is so easy to understand.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!